The Student Room Group

Why is kissing the neck such a turn on for girls

I have noticed that most girls tend to melt away when I kiss them on the neck/ behind the ear. Why is that ? If a girls kisses me on the neck it does not turn me on at all :biggrin:
Someone got an explanation for this please :smile:

And if there any girls who love it givng us guys advice on how to do it properly to have an solid impact hahha that would be nice :smile:

THANKS

Scroll to see replies

probably got to do with it nearer to our breasts - sorta going down?

be gentle with the kisses, and softly use ur tongue (not too much dont want salvia on my neck), whilst using ur hands :wink:
I used to get a lot of kisses from my ex there, it's sort of like a tickle though.
Reply 3
I'd guess it's because of nerve endings. But who cares as long as it's good! :biggrin:
Reply 4
It's just a sensitive part of the body.
Reply 5
One of their "points" I believe. I think its why girls tend to kiss all the way down my chest/stomach to get to the cock when in my head im just thinking "GET IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!" then again I guess that the desired effect...to tease.

I have a question for the girls:

Do you like your earlobe to be licked/sucked, I've done it to a couple girls and they've melted away. Just wondering if its a turn-on for most or a "What the ****" thing.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
probably got to do with it nearer to our breasts - sorta going down?

be gentle with the kisses, and softly use ur tongue (not too much dont want salvia on my neck), whilst using ur hands :wink:

But its okay to get saliva all up in your vagina?

lol @ at girl logic.
Original post by Knighted

lol @ at girl logic.

Considering what actually happens down in that area when a girl is turned on, then a little bit of saliva wouldn't matter.... :s-smilie:

I knew a guy who liked being kissed on the neck. Sensitive area I guess.

For me it's the ear lobes. :rolleyes:
Reply 8
I would like to know too! I'm a girl and I don't get why I literally go weak at the knees -_- It's a terrible weakness. Especially if you suck like you're giving a hickey *sigh*
Reply 9

lol @ at girl logic.

Clearly not got with a girl.
Reply 10
I thought it worked both ways to be honest

lol @ at girl logic.

yeah, id rather have salvia down there, id already be wet?
Just feels amazing for some reason!! Though in saying that I'm ridiculously touch sensitive anyway lol. Depends on the person maybe...my boyfriend likes his neck being touched (not necessarily sexually).Just one of 'those' places I guess.
Reply 13
It doesn't turn me on, it feels ticklish and so I laugh. Which doesn't exactly set the mood :K:
Reply 14
Because its so intimate and cute and sexy :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by ed-
I thought it worked both ways to be honest

me too
Reply 16
Because that is where the cliterous is... duh.
Original post by JagSan
I'd guess it's because of nerve endings. But who cares as long as it's good! :biggrin:

Yeah this is what I've heard.

I just like it, it feels nice. I have no deeper explanation than that but does it really need one? :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by CodeJack
Because that is where the cliterous is... duh.

Genuinely made me laugh :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
The nerve endings make it tingle, it feels good :smile:
Its not only girls though! My man likes it :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending