London

UCL Applicants for 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

I'm so happy, I got A*AA, so I got into the Economics course at UCL:biggrin:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by theonetruequeen
Haha, see ya! What course are you doing?Also, do you have an accommodation offer yet? I can't apply for my visa until I have it :frown:

Neuroscience and no not yet, I think I'm waiting to receive an email about it in late August to early September. I'd contact UCL about that because I expect quite a few international students are going through the same thing :s-smilie:
Original post by Laurasaur
Neuroscience and no not yet, I think I'm waiting to receive an email about it in late August to early September. I'd contact UCL about that because I expect quite a few international students are going through the same thing :s-smilie:

Makes sense. A friend of mine who's doing psych got her accommodation offer already, it's so annoying :frown: and UCL just doesn't pick up their phone.
Original post by ajay1998
I'm so happy, I got A*AA, so I got into the Economics course at UCL:biggrin:

I got in for economics as well :biggrin: Do you reckon we should make a facebook chat for econ freshmen?
Original post by OrionMusicNet
I got in for economics as well :biggrin: Do you reckon we should make a facebook chat for econ freshmen?

Add me in too! Are any of you guys buying tickets to freshers week events? I don't know whether to just buy at the door

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by icecreamcake
Add me in too! Are any of you guys buying tickets to freshers week events? I don't know whether to just buy at the door

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea tbh. I have no idea how freshers week is gonna work haha. By the way, it may be best if you make the chat as I am a complete noob with facebook and rarely use it, so I am likely to mess it up.
Reply 5126
Has anyone still got the accommodation application as pending even though you have been accepted
Hey guys, I got in too. Chem eng! Still haven't got an email from UCL tho lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm trying to make a group now. Can you send me your email address or name in private message? Thanks.
Hello guys now that we're in where are you guys gonna live??

I got James Lighthill House?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's already one atm! look up UCL Economics 2019
Original post by rxns_00

Did you have an unconditional offer?
Has anyone else not yet received an offer for accommodation?
Original post by Zer0.
Has anyone else not yet received an offer for accommodation?

Yeah, I've got no idea yet. I haven't even gotten any contact from UCL for ages. I think it's just the people who got unconditional offers first of all, the the rest of us...
Original post by Laurasaur
Yeah, I've got no idea yet. I haven't even gotten any contact from UCL for ages. I think it's just the people who got unconditional offers first of all, the the rest of us...

At current I've only received a receipt for my application; I believe we should be sent more information as time comes to pass - it's still only been a day.

(Also, congratulations on reaching your offer!) :smile:
Original post by -Miracle
There's already one atm! look up UCL Economics 2019

Thanks, I have joined it now, but I also wanted to create an active group chat where people talk rather than just having to make posts (if you get what I mean).
Original post by rxns_00

I think James Lighthill is one of the places that has sent out offers - my friend got one from there. Others may not have sent offers yet.
I got Ifor Evans anyone else?
Side note: I took a different qualification and I got my results in July and the unconditional offer on August 2nd
Thanks, I have joined it now, but I also wanted to create an active group chat where people talk rather than just having to make posts (if you get what I mean).

Yep there's already one atm with the first 30 people who were in the group, but we're gonna set up another one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by -Miracle
Yep there's already one atm with the first 30 people who were in the group, but we're gonna set up another one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I was just talking with the facebook group admin. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending