The Student Room Group

Psychology AQA A PSYA2 29th May 2012!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to make this thread nice and early for the exam which is on 29th May 2012 at 1:30pm.

You can also find threads for the other Psychology AQA A topics here:
PSYA1
PSYA3
PSYA4

Thank you to Heyimdec for the PSYA4 topic! :smile:

If anyone has any revision notes uploaded and would like to share them then let me know and I'll add the links to them in this post! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

oh goodness there is a revision thread already for this! this means some revision must be started....

how is everyone finding it so far??

there is an impressive table that the teacher gave us, i shall give it to you :smile: i have further notes on each part of the table if needed. its the basica AO1 needed for the models.

x
Reply 2
Original post by megfashion
oh goodness there is a revision thread already for this! this means some revision must be started....

how is everyone finding it so far??

there is an impressive table that the teacher gave us, i shall give it to you :smile: i have further notes on each part of the table if needed. its the basica AO1 needed for the models.

x

thanks for the table. I dont know when to start revising. I'm still making notes but then again I have read on into social influence which we are only due to start in class 2 weeks time. This will be my 55th A level exam lol.
Reply 3
Subbing :h:
Reply 4
I am starting revising for it this Week
Reply 5
Original post by cdoyle
I am starting revising for it this Week

THIS early? :|

I don't plan to start till Easter O.O
Reply 6
Fed up doing assignments for my other subject lol
Reply 7
so have many people started revising yet. I'm still trying to narrow down my 400pages of notes....
Reply 8
Subbing again :facepalm:

doyle mate, you won't see much activity in here till easter-ish I'd think :tongue:
trying to revise, but there is coursework that is in the way.

plus, we have only completed 1 unit. the one about the different models.

its taken us 1 half term to do 1 unit... we have another half term to do 2 more...

f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 10
trying to revise, but there is coursework that is in the way.

plus, we have only completed 1 unit. the one about the different models.

its taken us 1 half term to do 1 unit... we have another half term to do 2 more...

f*ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the club :lol: At night college we've literally just moved onto treatment :facepalm: We won't get it finished before May :h:
Original post by Deyesy
Join the club :lol: At night college we've literally just moved onto treatment :facepalm: We won't get it finished before May :h:

i know right? lol. the teacher gave us a lesson of doing nothing. (we were jst evaluating some dreams we have had)... i wanted to shout at her (in a nice way because she is lovely) "no! we dont have time! get on with it!"

treatment is awesome though. cognitive therapy is basically them being blunt and sometimes profain, behavioural is where you do step by step helping (anxiety disorders) (the fancy word is "systematic dissertation") and psychotherapy is just an analyst saying "poor you" for years on end... :biggrin: medical is jst giving drugs :3
Reply 12
i know right? lol. the teacher gave us a lesson of doing nothing. (we were jst evaluating some dreams we have had)... i wanted to shout at her (in a nice way because she is lovely) "no! we dont have time! get on with it!"

treatment is awesome though. cognitive therapy is basically them being blunt and sometimes profain, behavioural is where you do step by step helping (anxiety disorders) (the fancy word is "systematic dissertation") and psychotherapy is just an analyst saying "poor you" for years on end... :biggrin: medical is jst giving drugs :3

Systematic desensitisation? - Is that what you mean? :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
Systematic desensitisation? - Is that what you mean? :tongue:

woops.... heh.
Reply 14
Right so I'm a second year resitting this unit, I need to get my B upto an A. I don't suppose anyone has any notes or anything as all I've got now is my text book :P Cheers guys
Reply 15
Original post by Lauraaa12
Right so I'm a second year resitting this unit, I need to get my B upto an A. I don't suppose anyone has any notes or anything as all I've got now is my text book :P Cheers guys

Starting already? :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by Deyesy
Starting already? :tongue:

Unfortunately so...
Reply 17
Original post by Lauraaa12
Unfortunately so...

2 and a half months before the exam. You'll wear yourself out O.O
have people started revising yet?

heh yeh suppose 2 n a half months... but then again im counting it in weeks, which doesnt seem as long!
Reply 19
have people started revising yet?

heh yeh suppose 2 n a half months... but then again im counting it in weeks, which doesnt seem as long!

I'm starting whenever Easter starts? I do this at night college, so I have no clue whatsoever when that is...

Quick Reply

Latest