The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6600
Original post by brownchocolateice
sorry for replying on your behalf. I didnt ask you first but i just couldnt stop myself replying. It sounded unfair and i had to say something. I said too much prob lol

hahah awww you're an angel now arent you ? :P
i wasnt bothered btw... i mean however much i pray or whether i pray at all is not anyone elses business but the thing is half of the people wont have the guts to admit that they are wrong atleast i have the guts to speak the truth
but thank you :smile:
Reply 6601
i havent seen the movie either but i love that song its so romantic.
No you are not a bad Muslim don't let anyone judge you or say that about you. Only one person has the right to judge you because only he understands the pressures we are under and why we act the way we do. You are an amazing, sensitive and wonderful person..you said you don't pray regularly but you still do namaz. I doubt majority of people on this thread or in the west actually pray 5 times a day or follow all they are meant to. So don't let someone who doesnt know you make that judgement about you.
ALthough i admit after Ramadan when i was with my ex i used to message her the 5 prayer times in UK and she got fed up with me telling her about it. i only meant to tease her though but i saw myself as a positive influence. :P

Nooo..im born in delhi and i want to be paired with Karachi. Mumbai and Lahore are both movie cities so they should be together. I know some names of famous pakistani actresses and actors...and i had a crush on Meera Reshma and this morning show host.

I want more info about the places especially Taxila..it used to have the largest university and was a learning centre for Hindus and Buddhists long time ago. What sites in Taxila did you visit?
That's the thing i miss about India as well..not having to worry about drving anywhere, or ironing your clothes or cooking or cleaning..or many other things. But then you dont have as much independence and privacy or freedom.

We will have a party fit for a princess for you :bhangra: :smile: What is your fav food?

hahahah did she pray when you sent her the times?
the thing is i have the courage and the decency to admit i am wrong so i know i am wrong obviously that means i know the right too and i will try but i choose not to lie i dont follow islam strictly but i know half of the people here dont either so shush should really tell them flirts off first tbf
anyways ahaha ok then :P delhi it is with karachi :P (although its really mumbai cuz its busy too in karachi)
ahah i guess thats true but what freedom and privacy its all in being a lazy ass :L lol yayyy party for meee

welll i will ask mum cuz i was 8 when i went there so i dont remeber at all

ek my fave food would be biryani :P yours?
Reply 6602
Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95
You guys calm down.
And its not like shush is saying anything bad. I know he shouldnt say it in the way he did but hes not calling her a slag or anything like that.

but saying anything at all to me when he is not saying anything to all the flirts here is wrong
i dont pray or not pray in front of him
but the flirting is going on in front of him written on the screen
so he commented about something he hasnt ACTUALLY seen...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6603
loool il vip yu in the performance, dont watch front row seats:wink:
lool brownie i seriously cant do that, il know quite a few ppl der and if i be seen taking photos then lolings
yhh bro defo post em looking fwd to it

you better mate or i'll gatecrash it:smile: jk. why not front row seats :frown: i want to be in the middle of the action. Are they reserved for someone else?
ok ok no photos then..but i want some photos of the UK as well..

LOL bruv yul be by ma side after the round, remindin me of the banana flavoured roti ama get if i win da match , by the way dont watch means dont worry, excuse my slang forgot yu grew up with the crocodiles mite :tongue:
Original post by Farwa
but saying anything at all to me when he is not saying anything to all the flirts here is wrong
i dont pray or not pray in front of him
but the flirting is going on in front of him written on the screen
so he commented about something he hasnt ACTUALLY seen...

Okay. Fair point.
Im sorry for butting into your conversation, Ill just walk away with my head down now. :tongue:
Good evening bros and hoes.
Reply 6606
whats with the beef ova here every one chillll take it out on the streets if you have too lol
Reply 6607
Original post by Blackshadow
Good evening bros and hoes.

evening my brother from another mother :smile:
Reply 6608
Okay. Fair point.
Im sorry for butting into your conversation, Ill just walk away with my head down now. :tongue:

i didnt mean that you should walk away with your head down but i mean shush was being unreasonable so thats instead of arguing i just took my convo elsewhere

btw a customer shouted at me today and sweared and stuff jeez he went mental and then i started crying then he got told off by my manager becuz i was telling him company policy whilst he stood there shouting at me about how i dont know law?!?! lmao
Original post by Farwa
i didnt mean that you should walk away with your head down but i mean shush was being unreasonable so thats instead of arguing i just took my convo elsewhere

btw a customer shouted at me today and sweared and stuff jeez he went mental and then i started crying then he got told off by my manager becuz i was telling him company policy whilst he stood there shouting at me about how i dont know law?!?! lmao

Ohhh, okay. Lol. Nice change of topic btw.

Awwwwww, what an ********eee. What the hell did he kick up a big fuss about anyway??
And are you alright, you should have asked for the rest of the day off after that :tongue:, paid aswell. Lol
Reply 6610
hahahahahahhaa come somalians are kicking off outside my house
''wallahi he's a pussyhole''
''wallahi i'll one-on-one you''
lmfaooooo its sooo funny watching
Reply 6611
Ohhh, okay. Lol. Nice change of topic btw.

Awwwwww, what an ********eee. What the hell did he kick up a big fuss about anyway??
And are you alright, you should have asked for the rest of the day off after that :tongue:, paid aswell. Lol

it was only last 15 minutes left anyways
oh about how he cant exchange the shoes without the box if the size isnt right
he goes listen i know the law i know i can xchange them i am like well have you tried them hes like no but i know my rights and im like the company policy is that we dont take shoes that dont have a box then he just started going dont stand there ****ing telling me the law i know the law i know my rights and dont you ****ing tell m blah blah blah blah....
i started crying :L and his wife apologised later on i was like awww

anyways not changing the topic.. he pointed me out
he had no right to.. he should complement my courage of speakng the truth
:P i mean lots of people including you who comment on here dont pray 5 times a day or at all either
Reply 6612
random question but does anyone smoke or blaze here
Original post by zubz91
evening my brother from another mother :smile:

Yo! Wagwan homie?
Reply 6614
Original post by Farwa

alright man sorry
Original post by Farwa
it was only last 15 minutes left anyways
oh about how he cant exchange the shoes without the box if the size isnt right
he goes listen i know the law i know i can xchange them i am like well have you tried them hes like no but i know my rights and im like the company policy is that we dont take shoes that dont have a box then he just started going dont stand there ****ing telling me the law i know the law i know my rights and dont you ****ing tell m blah blah blah blah....
i started crying :L and his wife apologised later on i was like awww

anyways not changing the topic.. he pointed me out
he had no right to.. he should complement my courage of speakng the truth
:P i mean lots of people including you who comment on here dont pray 5 times a day or at all either

Oh okay. Lol
Jeez, what a complete jerk. That was nice of his wife though :smile:
I try to steer away from the topic loool... but its cool.
Hmm. I dont want to get involved cause I can see it from your point of view and his, if you understand me?
Reply 6616
Original post by shush
alright man sorry

you dont need to be
you were right but so was i :smile:

Oh okay. Lol
Jeez, what a complete jerk. That was nice of his wife though :smile:
I try to steer away from the topic loool... but its cool.
Hmm. I dont want to get involved cause I can see it from your point of view and his, if you understand me?

if i understood someones point of view about my friend i would still support my friend in that no matter what
because that is what friends are for... :smile:
Reply 6617
Original post by Blackshadow
Yo! Wagwan homie?

wht does this word mean
ive heard this so many times but never understood it :/
Reply 6618
Original post by Farwa
you dont need to be

if i understood someones point of view about my friend i would still support my friend in that no matter what

i dont get you but u tryna say we was both right in our own sense

Original post by Farwa
wht does this word mean
ive heard this so many times but never understood it :/

whats going on
Original post by Farwa
you dont need to be

Erm.. Well this is an awkward position because youre both my friends :frown: