The Student Room Group

Do you apply for accommodation with your insurance?

Hi all,

so ive decided my firm and insurance choices will i apply for accommodation for my insurance choice aswell just incase i dont get into my firm?
Reply 1
Some universites do require you to apply for accomodation if they are your insurance, others do not.

In some situations if you end up going to insurance you miss out on accomodation and have to make your own arrangements. Others will give you accomodation but you will be at the bottom of the pile- ie you get whatevers left as everyone who has firmed the uni successfully will have got accomodation choices long before you.
I'm sorry, but what do you mean? Do you mean Second choice uni?
Reply 3
Original post by cassiejohnson

Your insurance uni.
Reply 4
Original post by cassiejohnson

OP means their insurance. After you have your offers in you choose on to be your firm choice (eg AAB) and the other to be your insurance choice (eg BBB). if you miss the grades for your firm, but get your insurance requirements then you go there instead.
Reply 5
Original post by Pheebs1201
Some universites do require you to apply for accomodation if they are your insurance, others do not.

In some situations if you end up going to insurance you miss out on accomodation and have to make your own arrangements. Others will give you accomodation but you will be at the bottom of the pile- ie you get whatevers left as everyone who has firmed the uni successfully will have got accomodation choices long before you.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending