The Student Room Group

Has anyone ever here ever changed teams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AnharM
What. The. Actual. Fudge.

loool
Reply 101
I knew this lad who'd supported Celtic for all of his time (Irish connections) then one day just switched to Chelsea, denied the fact he'd ever supported Celtic.

article-0-0F26BF7400000578-39_634x368.jpg
i support bayern munich because im 1/268,435,456 german
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 103
Original post by Xscape
What on earth is 'supporting the club' what does that consist of? The outfit, the seats in the stadium?

"Supporting the club" means sticking with a club during the great times, but most importantly, during the difficult times when they're not playing very well. Supporting a club means that you try to watch all their games, as much as you can, even if they play ****, you still support them because you have belief in them that they'll turn this form around. Ask Liverpool fans, who finished 7th in the league last season, but they've found themselves being 1st in the league right now. I'm a Chelsea fan, and I remember when Chelsea finished 6th in the league, but I still watched all their PL games, even though they were losing a few matches here and there, I loved watching Mata play, he just made my day.
Where I'm from, you can't even think about supporting another team. This is a one club city, and if I chose to support anyone else, particularly someone like Man Utd or Chelsea, I'd be disowned, stripped naked & lynched in the city centre.
Original post by Ggmu!
Glory hunter, you live in England for God's sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many Man Utd fans don't live in Greater Manchester then? Lots, I assume. I don't see how choosing to support a foreign team is any different from a team in the same country that is still hundreds of miles away when there are plenty of closer teams to support.
Impossible

Quick Reply

Latest