The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Postgraduate Applicants/Offer Holders 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 460
Original post by Piano_Player
Do you have a link? Can't find it on Google.

Here you go:
http://studenthomes.london.ac.uk/sites/default/files/files/StudentHomes/Key%20House_Bowling%20Green%20Street_SE11.pdf

Write to them quickly. There's a slim chance a room may still be available!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Thank you so much!
Reply 462
Original post by Piano_Player
Thank you so much!

No problem at all! I hope it works out. :smile:
Reply 463
I've been allocated to Angel Lane and starting a PhD in Genetics :smile:
Are we meant to be enrolling into modules? There isn't an option for me to do this on the student services homepage :/
Original post by infairverona
Are we meant to be enrolling into modules? There isn't an option for me to do this on the student services homepage :/

I don't know how it works for other departments but mine sent me a module registration form.
Reply 466
Original post by infairverona

Email the head of your department. I received an email with a link to an online form and clear instructions as to how to go about module selection. I don't know if that's the practice across the board.
Original post by mac32
I've been allocated to Angel Lane and starting a PhD in Genetics :smile:

Hi, I will stay at Angel Lane too. I will start my master of public health coming September.

Florence
Reply 468
Original post by ffffllloo
Hi, I will stay at Angel Lane too. I will start my master of public health coming September.

Florence

Awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing you there! :smile:
Hi all,

I'm doing the LLM at KCL but haven't received any information about selecting modules. Have people already selected theirs? How do I go about doing this?

Thanks!
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi -

Has everyone registered? I got the email through about the the different steps but not the email with my log in details yet. Anybody else not had theirs?
Original post by TigerLily727
Hi all,

I'm doing the LLM at KCL but haven't received any information about selecting modules. Have people already selected theirs? How do I go about doing this?

Thanks!

Not yet, for my course (and I think for most postgraduate courses) this information is given on induction day, so we'll know next week. :smile:
Original post by Withered
Hi -

Has everyone registered? I got the email through about the the different steps but not the email with my log in details yet. Anybody else not had theirs?

I think you should have received this by now so that you can enrol online. Maybe contact IT? Their details are here:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/services/welcome/enrol/contact.aspx
Original post by Yellow 03
I think you should have received this by now so that you can enrol online. Maybe contact IT? Their details are here:
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/campuslife/services/welcome/enrol/contact.aspx

Thank you for that. I'll email and if not give them a call tomorrow.

Quick Reply

Latest