The Student Room Group

Megathread of EastEnders MKII

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Only on Eastenders can you get your test results on the same day you go to the clinic. :moon:
Reply 261
Original post by Yawn11
Only on Eastenders can you get your test results on the same day you go to the clinic. :moon:

Haha I was thinking that. In Hollyoaks they had an HIV storyline and it took months until the results came back (I don't watch Hollyoaks anymore).
That was so bait. When ryan first came to eastenders there was all that stuff about him having stabbed somebody, now he meets the guy who pimped his little sister out and he just chats to him? Should've (and would've) knocked him the **** out as soon as he realised it was him.
Original post by Arturo Bandini
That was so bait. When ryan first came to eastenders there was all that stuff about him having stabbed somebody, now he meets the guy who pimped his little sister out and he just chats to him? Should've (and would've) knocked him the **** out as soon as he realised it was him.
Totally agree. Every time the camera cut to a shot of Rob, I was expecting it to quickly cut to Ryan giving him a thunderous punch to the head. It was almost as if he was chatting Rob up.

But Whitney could have stopped this, she could have stopped everything. She is clearly an emotionally unstable train wreck. Eastenders needs to follow through and let her character deal with this. Like people do in that thing we call real life? Perhaps get seek some therapy? her new story arc could be very empowering. A vulnerable character who over comes her tragic life and evolves as a person, stronger and happier...

BUT who am I kidding this is Eastenders. She'll fall for a guy and get mugged by him next week! :h:

Heather needs to get a grip. Why should anyone have to put up with their parents hurling unprovoked abuse and personal ridicule, especially when your in public. What vile mother she is. Not everyone lacks self-respect Heather, some of us don't allow others to take the piss out of us and then roll over like a playful dog.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I hope Rob dies. Everytime he opens his mouth I get annoyed :colonhash:

Me too. The guy's a horrendous actor, one dimensional.

But yeah, boring "fight". They might as well have had an arm wrestle, would have been more entertaining. Ryan, physically is taller and stronger than Rob, yet the latter dominates him and gets him on the floor. Rubbish.

Andrew guy - sure I've seen him somewhere before! - seems a good, dopey character, matches Hev well.
Original post by Aky786UK
Me too. The guy's a horrendous actor, one dimensional.

But yeah, boring "fight". They might as well have had an arm wrestle, would have been more entertaining. Ryan, physically is taller and stronger than Rob, yet the latter dominates him and gets him on the floor. Rubbish.

Andrew guy - sure I've seen him somewhere before! - seems a good, dopey character, matches Hev well.

Weirdly, I really liked Rob's actor when he was in Shameless yeaaars ago. Maybe he just doesn't make a good villain.

Andrew's actor has been in Black Books and Not Going Out, might be where you've seen him?
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
I hope Rob dies. Everytime he opens his mouth I get annoyed :colonhash:

I was literally screaming at the TV when he was speaking all that bull**** to Whitney about how he loved her, and when she started believing him and stuff... I wanted to beat him up lol
Original post by kuroshokora

Original post by kuroshokora
Andrew's actor has been in Black Books and Not Going Out, might be where you've seen him?

Who was he in Not Going Out? :holmes:
Does anyone know where Heather left George?
Reply 269
Original post by WhatIsAUsername?

Original post by WhatIsAUsername?
Does anyone know where Heather left George?

In her belly.

Wouldnt be surprised if under a roll she had a flap like a kangaroo where she keeps him.
I hope it is not Ryan that dies! I love ryan, such a good character and not bad looking too :biggrin: Eastenders needs a looker and Tyler just doesn't cut it!

Aww love that Heather has found a guy but why would she leave him because he was rude to his mum, his mother is horrible! She need to get a grip and get over herself!
Reply 271
LAME
Reply 272
Why did anyone have to die anyway? Couldnt they swim?

And why did noone jump in after them aswell? If there was a chance he couldve died i wouldve been straight in there, instead of sobbing on the pier...
Reply 273
This is the worst week of EE for a while.
Reply 274
Wow Ryan dead?
Reply 275
Hmm losing track of this admittedly - but it is boring as ****.
That is quite a fast ferris wheel!
:eek:
What a lame exit.

And like he'd be done for murdering Rob anyway :dontknow:
Reply 279
Original post by MoanyLisa
Why is he leaving?

Because he'll be wanted for attempted murder or manslaughter, which ever it is. Basically, he caused the death of Rob so the police will be looking for him.

Quick Reply

Latest