The Student Room Group

Edexcel a2 biology revision for the may/june 2012 exam :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ih8edexcel!
our sir was kinda giving us questions today regarding the article which could come but they are too many ...

Can u plz share the questions of the article....:smile:
Original post by Abrar_Higuain
Can u plz share the questions of the article....:smile:

ooooh yes please!!! That would be a great help! :smile:
they are too many ill upload them once i get time :smile:
Reply 63

please do try

Thanks!!! :smile:
so our sir told us dat we have to study all the AS practicals for the Unit 6 along with A2 practicals..damnn....btw ne1 started solving Unit 6 questions yet???....if so can ne1 give any possible advise for the Planning and designing question along with safety precautions and preliminary technques etc....the n0 3 question in the recent years...these questions are freaking me out...ne help????? :confused:
Oh ffs unit 6 :angry:
I can't find a journal on light intensity on plants...getting really desperate now. If I don't get a decent journal..then my unit 6 mark is going to suffer.

Anyone help? :puppyeyes:
Reply 67
In unit 5, are we suppose to know how the receptors work ?? like the convergence bit ?:s-smilie:
Original post by aqua05
In unit 5, are we suppose to know how the receptors work ?? like the convergence bit ?:s-smilie:

I only know what synaptic convergence and divergence is and summation, that's it :erm:
Reply 69
Original post by This Honest
I only know what synaptic convergence and divergence is and summation, that's it :erm:

what resources do you use ?
Original post by aqua05
what resources do you use ?

My notes, revision guide, Ann fullick textbook, khanacademy

How about you? :smile:
Reply 71
My notes, revision guide, Ann fullick textbook, khanacademy

How about you? :smile:

which revision guide ?
I'm using the cgp revision guide, ann fullick textbook, my notes, and the SNAB revision guide.
You know in the ann fullick text book page no 212 and 213... do we need to know that ?? :s-smilie:
Original post by aqua05
which revision guide ?
I'm using the cgp revision guide, ann fullick textbook, my notes, and the SNAB revision guide.
You know in the ann fullick text book page no 212 and 213... do we need to know that ?? :s-smilie:

Cgp revision guide
Pg212-213; the bit on the far left yes
2nd column not too sure, that looks dodgy, never done generator potential before in class, not too sure it's on spec too
3rd column we should know
Reply 73
Cgp revision guide
Pg212-213; the bit on the far left yes
2nd column not too sure, that looks dodgy, never done generator potential before in class, not too sure it's on spec too
3rd column we should know

aaaww... thanks so much ! :biggrin:
By the way what is the difference between accommodation and adaptation ?? :s-smilie:
they seem so similar
Original post by aqua05
aaaww... thanks so much ! :biggrin:
By the way what is the difference between accommodation and adaptation ?? :s-smilie:
they seem so similar

Oh gosh, just had a quick read of that and I'm stumped.
I think for adaptation, receptors show a decline in activation so less action potential produced hence less frequent reactions.
Not too sure how it's different to accommodation
Good question though!
Reply 75
Oh gosh, just had a quick read of that and I'm stumped.
I think for adaptation, receptors show a decline in activation so less action potential produced hence less frequent reactions.
Not too sure how it's different to accommodation
Good question though!

i'll ask my teacher this question & will then post an answer over here.. :smile:
Original post by aqua05
i'll ask my teacher this question & will then post an answer over here.. :smile:

Looking forward to knowing the difference, thanks :smile:
Reply 77
Original post by 123emily
I really don't like the idea of this article :s-smilie: I don't really like unit 5 either, or unit 4 which I'm resitting :-(

Me too :/ I am resitting biology unit 4.. I keep getting B from biology a level .. And i keep resitting as I need to get an A :/ .. good luck to all of us. By the way, can anyone share the questions that may come from the article if they have any questions or materials given by their teachers?
Reply 78

please please please share the article questions :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by demdil
Me too :/ I am resitting biology unit 4.. I keep getting B from biology a level .. And i keep resitting as I need to get an A :/ .. good luck to all of us. By the way, can anyone share the questions that may come from the article if they have any questions or materials given by their teachers?

I need an A too :-( I should probably start revising lol and yes, someone please share the materials from the article!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending