Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2012 Applicants!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Milz3
yess :smile:
yee i am, not sure whether it was a good decision though haha. what you applying for at edinburgh?

For Genetics, that's what I want to study wherever I go. But I'm not happy with the fact that Edinburgh doesn't offer a course with Industrial placement/year in industry and that's why I think I prefer York (it's my firm) and Liverpool. All of my choices are with an year in industry except for Edinburgh :frown:
Are you applying for Genetics at all of your choosen unis or you want to study something else?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 41
Looks like a few people got an offer the same day as me :biggrin: 20th. I remember it well...

AAB for Civil & Structural Engineering btw :colondollar: :afro:

Alsooo I got an invite to a 'post-application visit day,' to the Civil Eng department. Anybody got anything similar? Any ideas what'll happen?
Reply 42
Offer for Physics (F300) :smile:
Got an offer for Mathematics and Statistics!! ABB with A in Maths! :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 44
UCAS Track said I had an offer but I haven't had any direct contact about it from Liverpool, no email or letter or anything. Is this the same for anyone else?
Reply 45
Original post by harrosop
UCAS Track said I had an offer but I haven't had any direct contact about it from Liverpool, no email or letter or anything. Is this the same for anyone else?

Did UCAS Track update you today? Was there an email from UCAS? At what time did UCAS track update for you?

Having some issues with UCAS track login/logout and hence asking.

I'm in the same boat. What have you applied for? My friend got an offer for civil engineering and he's been invited to a departmental post-offer open day. Whereas I've got an offer for Biochemistry and heard jack.
Reply 47
Oxford, Leeds (AAA offer), Bristol and Lancaster (interview)
you?

Same! (Well bar the automatic confirmation of application received) I got an Offer on the 21st and I've had nothing. Wonder if they think that because it’s early in the application cycle we've picked Liverpool as an insurance so they haven't bothered?? Liverpool is probably my insurance but it would be good to hear something!
Reply 49
Original post by Jackasaurus Rex

Original post by Jackasaurus Rex
I'm in the same boat. What have you applied for? My friend got an offer for civil engineering and he's been invited to a departmental post-offer open day. Whereas I've got an offer for Biochemistry and heard jack.

Ah ok, I applied for Classics. Same here, no open day invitation for me!
Reply 50
Original post by new123

Original post by new123
Did UCAS Track update you today? Was there an email from UCAS? At what time did UCAS track update for you?

Having some issues with UCAS track login/logout and hence asking.

I had an email from UCAS Track at about 5pm on the 26th telling me something had changed on my Track profile
Reply 51
Checked my Track a few mins ago, tidy wee offer for History - AAA !!!
social and economic history offer abb! wooooooo
Reply 53
GCSE: AABBBCCCCCCC
AS: AABC (History,RE,Sociology,Geography)
A2 predictions: AABC
Course: History single honours (V100)

Why: Lethal halls and lethal city :biggrin:
Choices: LJMU, Liverpool Hope,Dundee,Aberdeen and Queens Belfast (all for Hist)

Havent got an offer from LJMU yet :frown:
GCSE: ABBBCCCCCCD
AS: AAAC
A2 grades (finished a-levels last year): A*AA
Course: History single honours (V100)
Choices: Durham, York, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool.
I'm applying for 2nd year entry as I'm currently doing year 1 at Cardiff.
Anyone else invited to the student finance day in two weeks? Even though I'm in London suburbs it seems pretty far for me to go for a two hour thing in the evening!
Reply 56
Original post by Fing4

Original post by Fing4
Offer for Physics (F300) :smile:

What was your offer for Physics? I've applied here for Physics but only sent off my application a few days ago and just wondering
Reply 57
Don't know whether to apply to Liverpool :s-smilie:. My GCSEs are AAABBBBBCC, AS grades are BBDD =| and A2 predictions are ABC (German, English Lang and Economics respectively). I wanna apply for Business Studies and German (Entry req are BBB incl. German) ABC = BBB in terms of points but i don't know how lenient they are with the grades etc! but i don't know if this is too risky :s-smilie: My other choices are Leeds, Hull, Dundee & Chester. I e-mailed liverpool uni to see what my chances were with these grades and a good personal statement etc. but they didn't really help :s-smilie: I know Leeds is really competitive and so is Liverpool so I dunno if this is too risky! (And i don't have the best grades). Anyone help my decision?!?!?!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 58
GCSE: A*AAAABBBBC
AS: AAB (Biology, Sociology and Psychology)
A2 predictions: AAB (i think!)
Course: Biological Sciences
Why: Wanted to stay in the North West and it's a good uni that I feel I could confidently get a place at!
Choices: Lancaster, Manchester, Keele and UCLAN
Reply 59
Original post by Alexok
What was your offer for Physics? I've applied here for Physics but only sent off my application a few days ago and just wondering

ABB to include maths and physics a level

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending