The Student Room Group

Queens University Belfast Medicine Apps 2012 :D

Scroll to see replies

I have 39 points and I have an interview so don't worry guys!
Reply 201
I have 38/42 with an interview
Reply 202
boundary is as low as 38, i feel much better now!
Its already 12:58, POSTMAN Y U NO COME TO MY HOUSE?!
Can't remember my score but I have an interview for 16th December! Queen's feels too far away from where I live this is scary! Lol.
.... i stand corrected POSTMAN HAS BEEN INTERVIEW ON 16TH :biggrin:
Original post by aokgirl
Where are you guys all from? :biggrin: like NI or other parts of Uk? I'm wondering how they're sending these out...

South East England. The distance has made Queen's my last choice if I'm honest (if I manage to get in haha :colondollar:), I do love Irish accents though....
Reply 207
Original post by Fizzingwhizbee

Original post by Fizzingwhizbee
South East England. The distance has made Queen's my last choice if I'm honest (if I manage to get in haha :colondollar:), I do love Irish accents though....

I know what you mean! Im the same about heading across the water. Congrats on your interview!
Reply 208
Interview on the 16th !!! So happy :biggrin: 40 points as well :smile: 8.30 in the morning anyone else that early?
I got 40/42, and live in Northern Ireland. No interview yet.... :L
Reply 210
I live on the south coast (of England) (:
Reply 211
Original post by aokgirl
Where are you guys all from? :biggrin: like NI or other parts of Uk? I'm wondering how they're sending these out...

I'm from Wales
Reply 212
Sup people, was just wondering what do we need to bring to the interview like gcse certificates, ID, any other documents we need to bring because for some unis u print stuff off and sign it n take it to the interview.
Reply 213
Original post by hello786
Sup people, was just wondering what do we need to bring to the interview like gcse certificates, ID, any other documents we need to bring because for some unis u print stuff off and sign it n take it to the interview.

It just says ID? and to phone/email to confirm you're coming :smile:
Reply 214
hope i hear something soon, wonder when letters will reach wales?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by aokgirl
I know what you mean! Im the same about heading across the water. Congrats on your interview!

Also worried about rumours that everyone is from Northern Ireland so goes home for the weekend and it's quiet. I think I'm scared because no one from my school EVER applies so it's seen as weird. Sounds like a lovely city and uni though :smile:.

Whereabouts in England are you?
Reply 216
If 500 interviews are given out, how many offers are eventually given out?
Reply 217
interview 19 dec!! I'm a graduate applicant and have 39/42 points.

I received the interview letter by post but UCAS track hasnt been updated to say i've been offered an interview? should track also not update??? or am i worrying for no reason??

Congrats to everyone else and best of luck to all the people waiting to hear something :smile:
Reply 218
Original post by Anem123
interview 19 dec!! I'm a graduate applicant and have 39/42 points.

I received the interview letter by post but UCAS track hasnt been updated to say i've been offered an interview? should track also not update??? or am i worrying for no reason??

Congrats to everyone else and best of luck to all the people waiting to hear something :smile:

same i have received an interview by post today but just checked UCAS track and it hasn't come up - maybe because it is a weekend? Mine is on the 16th Dec and I am from the South England!
Reply 219
Original post by soph2304
same i have received an interview by post today but just checked UCAS track and it hasn't come up - maybe because it is a weekend? Mine is on the 16th Dec and I am from the South England!

I'm also from South England! Well at least I'm not the only one then, wow what a day!! xxx

Quick Reply