The Student Room Group

Harsh truths that you're not afraid to admit

Scroll to see replies

People only care about themselves, but that's ok because it applies to me too.
I would have cried during The Green Mile, Black and K3G but held it back.
I don't get on with people, not because I'm a hipster ****, but because I'm a boring melt with no social skills.
Original post by Akamega
I don't get on with people, not because I'm a hipster ****, but because I'm a boring melt with no social skills.

In the exact same situation. I have nothing in common with an average person. Im just a dense being with nothing interesting about me whatsoever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
excuse me?
@loveleest
Please attack this psycho!
Black women are hot

if ya think she's clapped well....

Spoiler

She's beautiful:love:

This is my fav photo of kendall she looks a goddess here. She is still a defo not 10/10 Prob 8/10 highest she can be rated is a 9
DaF*Q? The average uk women is a 5/10 with makeup.
A 3/10 without. Never saw such plain faced boring looking women in my life

Oh gosh lmao.
Original post by Plagioclase
However much I talk to a rock, it will never be able to reply.

The wrong sort of rock
Love hurts
give me the name of 3 countries in order to make things easier :biggrin:

I will put it like this,since u have not travelled much, but I would think attractiveness would equal to good diet,good genetics,well mannered and just being approachable.
Resting ***** face,tattoos,dyed hair and cellulite are not attractive.
Original post by loveleest
Oh gosh lmao.

Indeed harsh
Original post by PQ
The wrong sort of rock

I've tried talking to that sort of rock too and it doesn't work :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
That the world doesn't stop when you feel like ****! Even when you kind of want it to. :lol:

Humans are inherently greedy and we will never live in a utopia with no religion and no killing whatsoever. In fact i believe conflicts will only increase now due to water scarcity and over resources

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well here's what Katie Hopkins (massive ***** and i mostly hate her) said. "Im ok with people not being born equal"

This isnt a race or sex thing, its about how someone being born in London is not going to have equal opportunity as someone born in a poor African village. Truth is we live with that and think we're against it but really we're better off embracing one of the flaws in society.
Reply 114
Original post by ForestShadow

I missed your memes and gifs :redface:
Reply 115
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Humans are inherently greedy and we will never live in a utopia with no religion and no killing whatsoever. In fact i believe conflicts will only increase now due to water scarcity and over resources

Posted from TSR Mobile

damn this one is depressing... :frown:
Original post by ZuluK
I missed your memes and gifs :redface:

well you wanted gifs and after all...

Reply 117
Original post by ForestShadow

well you wanted gifs and after all...

I think I love you! :tongue:
Original post by ImagineCats
40% of me considering doing geography at uni is bc there's more guys than girls and I've grown up excluded from most opposite sex action and I just don't want to be scared of guys anymore aarrrggghhhh this feels wrong but SO EXCITING

That's odd, the education system is rigged in girl's favour and so it's 60-40 to girls overall.
Original post by balanced
That's odd, the education system is rigged in girl's favour and so it's 60-40 to girls overall.

That generalised fact is true for many cases, but at my fave uni the course is 60-40 to boys. At the open day I was one of 4 girls in a large, full lecture theatre. Can't make any official assumptions until applicant days/first lectures I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest