The Student Room Group

Games you love that no one else seems to have played

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ElMoro

Loved this game :awesome:

Hells Yes!

I mean, I only ever played the demo but Hells Yes!
Nethack
Reply 183
BOMBERMAN on nintendo 64. epic game. loads of different universes and this weird hopping bunny....ahhh I some good times with that nintendo! street fighter was utterly amazing
Original post by Schemilix
Not even bothered with that one. The bad ending's terrifying though.

I've been looking at Stranger's Wrath though.

I couldn't get into it.

The HD remakes of Oddysee/Exoddus should be good though.
I know no one IRL who has played any of the Megami Tensei games; the Persona games in particular are some of my favourites. They don't seem to be very popular in the UK.

Games like Ape Escape, Spyro and Croc on PS1 also come to mind.
Original post by Philbert
I know no one IRL who has played any of the Megami Tensei games; the Persona games in particular are some of my favourites. They don't seem to be very popular in the UK.

Games like Ape Escape, Spyro and Croc on PS1 also come to mind.

Spyro's dead popular, watchu on?

I love the SMT series. I agree they're uncommon. Persona 4, maybe Persona 3, yes. DDS is unusual, I've got the only copy of Lucifer's Call I know of in the UK. :s-smilie:
Original post by Schemilix
Spyro's dead popular, watchu on?

I love the SMT series. I agree they're uncommon. Persona 4, maybe Persona 3, yes. DDS is unusual, I've got the only copy of Lucifer's Call I know of in the UK. :s-smilie:

Everyone I've ever mentioned it to has never heard of Spyro :dontknow:
Reply 188

Outrageous
Reply 189

I loved this. The soundtrack was really good too.
Reply 190
Original post by Introvert2020
The official game for The Phantom Menace on PS1, it got reviews as bad as the film but I was obsessed with it for years.

I loved this. I used to play it all the time. I remember getting annoyed when that idiot stole a part from the anakin's pod racer then you'd have to chase after him and kill everyone in his house. There was loads of chasing in that game.
Reply 191
GLOVER!

Do you ever talk to people who play games? We're not talking about someone who plays Mario Party on their Wii either. :tongue:
Everyone I've mentioned these two to never seemed to have heard of them but de Blob and World of Goo are two of my favourites from this generation :smile:
Reply 194
Original post by pinkangelgirl
age of mythology, age of empires, diablo, zoo tycoon, rollercoaster tycoon and THEME HOSPITALLLLL

age of mythology is one of the most godliest games ever created! I was looking at buying it the other day for old times sake haha!
Reply 195
This was a badass game:
Reply 196
On Gamecube it's gotta be.....
The Legacy: Realm of Terror :tongue:
007 Nightfire :'(

Quick Reply

Latest