Original post by tinktinktinkerbell
i wish him all the luck in the world and you too for your weight loss

thanks tink I appreciate it
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
thanks tink I appreciate it

any time

been following your blog since you posted it and will continue to do so
Reply 102
Sorry to hear about your hubby's leg but he has done amazingly well, you sound like such a supportive wife so I'm sure he can shift the rest himself if you persevere together, 6 stone in 14 months is astounding!
I bet if he knuckled down with you he could be well on the way to a healthy weight in 2 years? In my (unasked for) opinion he's right to want to avoid surgery.

Congrats on the 'normal' BMI. You kick ass! You've also had three kids and weigh less than me....I deserve a slap on the wrist for that...
Original post by sauce
Sorry to hear about your hubby's leg but he has done amazingly well, you sound like such a supportive wife so I'm sure he can shift the rest himself if you persevere together, 6 stone in 14 months is astounding!
I bet if he knuckled down with you he could be well on the way to a healthy weight in 2 years? In my (unasked for) opinion he's right to want to avoid surgery.

Congrats on the 'normal' BMI. You kick ass! You've also had three kids and weigh less than me....I deserve a slap on the wrist for that...

thank you :smile:

lol you don't deserve a slap on the wrist at all, we're all in this together. it's taken me 2 years to get this far, so I'm not magic lol xx
Reply 104
thank you :smile:

lol you don't deserve a slap on the wrist at all, we're all in this together. it's taken me 2 years to get this far, so I'm not magic lol xx

Too true, you are an inspiration though, you look amazing!
This morning's weight :

10 stone 6lbs 8oz

I've officially hit normal BMI! WOOOO!

In other news, my husband's op is not going ahead after all.

Does this mean the end of the pre-op diet? No, because we're ****ing lunatics who apparently enjoy torturing ourselves for the sake of losing weight.

So onward I plod with it.

:rave: Well done! Shame your husband can't have his operation, but he's managed so well with the weight loss so far, and as you say, if he manages to do it all naturally, that'll be better for his health in the long run probably :smile:
Original post by sauce
Too true, you are an inspiration though, you look amazing!

:redface: thank you
Original post by Sockpirate
:rave: Well done! Shame your husband can't have his operation, but he's managed so well with the weight loss so far, and as you say, if he manages to do it all naturally, that'll be better for his health in the long run probably :smile:

for the present he seems sufficiently motivated, so that's encouraging lol.

This was him at his heaviest :

Spoiler

this is him today

Spoiler

so, okay, he has a long way to go yet, but still he is visibly smaller than he was.
Reply 108
Excellent progress! :congrats:
WOW, you must me so proud PMP, hell i am and i dont even know your hubby
lol thanks both of you :smile: xx
tink I owe you some + rep when I can rep you lol
for the present he seems sufficiently motivated, so that's encouraging lol.

This was him at his heaviest :

Spoiler

this is him today

Spoiler

so, okay, he has a long way to go yet, but still he is visibly smaller than he was.

Wow that's such good work - you can really tell the difference! Tell him to keep it up! :thumbsup:
Oh wow that's great progress made by your husband! Really admirable. Hope everything goes well, and I really hope he gets through this without surgery now, that would be fantastic :smile:

And well done for the weight loss so far on this log fab!

Can you use herbs and stuff to flavour food? I've not used sauce or oil (until tonight :colone:) since November, but find herbs and spices make a HUGE difference to flavour, and the variety to go with all different stuff is great!
Original post by shorty.loves.angels
Oh wow that's great progress made by your husband! Really admirable. Hope everything goes well, and I really hope he gets through this without surgery now, that would be fantastic :smile:

And well done for the weight loss so far on this log fab!

Can you use herbs and stuff to flavour food? I've not used sauce or oil (until tonight :colone:) since November, but find herbs and spices make a HUGE difference to flavour, and the variety to go with all different stuff is great!

thank you

yeh you can use herbs and spices, lemon juice, vinegar, salt....
... but no sauces at all, or any sort of oil (not even fry light), no butter, no marg etc
Very good progress.. I think we have a gem here hmm...Keep up the good work. :smile:
Original post by Spontogical
Very good progress.. I think we have a gem here hmm...Keep up the good work. :smile:

lol thank you
should have entered him into the comp lol
Original post by commandant
should have entered him into the comp lol

lol well he's not on TSR
Reply 119
Wow, you can really see the difference in your hubby! I say stick with the current diet! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest