The Student Room Group

coop pharmacy summer placement 2012

Hi,

Did anyone apply for the Cooperative pharmacy summer placement. I have still to hear back. Has anyone heard or not heard back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I haven't heard anything either! I'm glad it's not just me.. I was sure they promised to let us know by the 2nd.
Soozi
xXx
Reply 2
Original post by Soozaroo
Hi, I haven't heard anything either! I'm glad it's not just me.. I was sure they promised to let us know by the 2nd.
Soozi
xXx

Yeah, I know. I am getting fed up of waiting. I phoned up and they said we should hear by march sometime. Not sure when.
Reply 3
Original post by firestar101
Yeah, I know. I am getting fed up of waiting. I phoned up and they said we should hear by march sometime. Not sure when.

.... I also applied, not a thing from them at all !
Reply 4
is this for pre-uni pharmacy course type thing, or are you guys at uni and applying for this?
Reply 5
Original post by rizwan16
is this for pre-uni pharmacy course type thing, or are you guys at uni and applying for this?

Already at uni, second year
Reply 6
i havnt heard anything either.. :s. i hope its soon, i got rejected from boots and lloyds too :frown:
Reply 7
I just got rejected today. Anyone heard anything.
I made the shortlist apparently
Reply 9
Original post by pharmasaurus
I made the shortlist apparently

which year are you in ?
Original post by cog32
which year are you in ?

2nd year. Applied to locations in London, so I'm no holding my breath. Why you ask??
Reply 11
2nd year. Applied to locations in London, so I'm no holding my breath. Why you ask??

i'm year 2 also, applied for the 4 week voluntary one.
Original post by cog32
i'm year 2 also, applied for the 4 week voluntary one.

did you get shortlisted also?
Reply 13
Yay I got shortlisted too
Reply 14
rejected
Original post by jelly_01
rejected

Did you get shortlisted and then rejected??
Reply 16
Did you get shortlisted and then rejected??

nope just a straight reject they took aages to get back to me then replied with a rejection
Reply 17
I got through to the shortlist but I applied for the paid placement.. not sure whether I'm going to wait around for them they're taking too long.
anyone else still waiting??
Reply 19
they were supposed to get back on the 27th of March.. which is long gone.. why are they taking so long! hope not a rejection after all this waiting!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending