The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 10400
Original post by Aleefs
Hi guys
I just received an offer to stay at Gardens Hall. I heard it's new. Has anyone else received an offer to stay there or has anyone else applied? Do you know if it's mostly for postgrads?

Me too! I didn't apply for it but oh well, it doesn't seem too bad. Seems like it's only opening this year?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 10401
Original post by e16
Me too! I didn't apply for it but oh well, it doesn't seem too bad. Seems like it's only opening this year?

I also got Garden Halls! My first choice was originally College.
I think they have just finished renovation this year.
I've got Garden Halls too, despite never having heard of them and not applying for Intercollegiate Halls whatsoever! I'm sure it'll be rad though, there's an FB group if anyone's interested https://m.facebook.com/groups/787937084639958
Garden Halls it is for me as well! Wasn't one of my preferences though.
Hi! I have a single en suite room at college hall going at 243 pounds a week and am hoping to swap for a similar room at garden halls because my friend is there! Do contact me if anyone is interested! :smile:
Hi, I applied for Accomodation on April 1st and did not get any response whatsoever regarding my application,when should Ucl respond normally ? Thanks a lot !
People who've heard about their accommodation - how did you hear about it? Did you get an email, or was it on the UCL portal?

Thanks!
What are the chances of international students to get accommodation if applied after the deadline. I applied 3 days back and am worried if i will get it
Is anyone going to be on the waiting list?

Latest

Trending

Trending