The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4700
Original post by Michael XYZ
CS and UBS rejections. BNPP offer.

Worth doing two at expense of losing revision time? Not sure about BNPP's one - is it good?

Definitely go, come on, it's like 4 days, you wouldn't cover much in that time span, more likely than not you'd end up procrastinating.
anyone else with barcap operations offers??

or going to the GS insight day in april???
Reply 4702
Original post by Cabine Sono Qui
Basically it'll allow you to write specific and interesting cover letters as well as something to talk about in an interview. Going to bank events will signal your interest in the industry and you'll be able to pick out insightful things from these events and put them in your CL, as well as name-dropping etc.

And starting to network from year 1 is only going to help you in an industry like this

Ah I see :smile: Cheers.
Reply 4703
Big news day today...

DB interview
Citi - citi quest full but offered to transfer to certificate in finance
UBS - rejection
Reply 4704
Double post for some reason.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by gangst
Big news day today...

DB interview
UBS - rejection

wow barely anyone on TSR has heard from them so far... oh and what division is it?
(edited 12 years ago)
UBS rejection (dont give a f..)
GS rejection :frown:
Original post by gangst
Big news day today...

DB interview
UBS - rejection

gj! :smile:

gl with DB
Reply 4708
Original post by milanftw
gj! :smile:

gl with DB

cheers mate :smile:
Reply 4709
Original post by soczek322
wow barely anyone on TSR has heard from them so far... oh and what division is it?

i'm pretty sure people have heard news from citiquest...

i have seen on this thread quite a few people have been called to do the numerical, which i never got asked to do.

either citiquest is full like the email says, or they are giving citiquest places to stronger applicants and deferring the not so good applications to the citi certificate in finance programme?!

speculation that is though.
Original post by gangst
Big news day today...

DB interview
UBS - rejection

did u do the citiquest telephone interview and was then offered to transfer to certificate in finance?
Reply 4711
Original post by elliot_sam21
did u do the citiquest telephone interview and was then offered to transfer to certificate in finance?

no, just an email.

the email says they have finished recruitment for citiquest, however, i don't know how true that statement is.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4712
Original post by gangst
no, just an email.

the email says they have finished recruitment for citiquest, however, i don't know how true that statement is.

Which division Deutsche Bank did you go for?

Thanks.
Reply 4713
Original post by Drizzzy
Which division Deutsche Bank did you go for?

Thanks.

Markets.
Reply 4714
Original post by Michael XYZ
CS and UBS rejections. BNPP offer.

Worth doing two at expense of losing revision time? Not sure about BNPP's one - is it good?

What are the dates for BNPP please?

cheers
Reply 4715
Original post by gangst
What are the dates for BNPP please?

cheers

10th-13th April
How many spring weeks are most people doing (for those of you with one or more offers...)
Original post by course101
How many spring weeks are most people doing (for those of you with one or more offers...)

Two, plus the PwC insight academy. BAML, then week off, then PwC, then week off, then JPM. Time for revision, and time for work experience!
Original post by chachu201
Two, plus the PwC insight academy. BAML, then week off, then PwC, then week off, then JPM. Time for revision, and time for work experience!

Well done.

Are you at Nottingham uni?
Original post by chachu201

ah nice - which divsion for JPM - IBD or markets?

Latest

Trending

Trending