The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by R-KAM
I can wrap myself up as the present :tong:

If I ever see you IRL you're gonna get a beatdown for even mentioning such a thing. :angry:
Reply 961
Original post by Deshi
Best present for a 12 year old girl?

Don't know what to get my little sister, my brother is getting her an iPod touch so anything I get her will look pale in comparison now :colonhash:

Depends what she likes, really. Some 12 year old girls like to be grown up and some are still childish and cutesy, so it really depends which category she falls into.

(This is Jess btw, cba logging into my account :colonhash:)
Reply 962
Original post by JK.
Depends what she likes, really. Some 12 year old girls like to be grown up and some are still childish and cutesy, so it really depends which category she falls into.

(This is Jess btw, cba logging into my account :colonhash:)

Dunno. She's one of those girls that likes make-up, into gay music such as JLS/Selena Gomez/Hannah Montana. Admittedly I don't know much about her :colondollar:
Buy her some chocolate. Job done!!
Original post by Stalin
Enough of that. :colonhash:

ah casual racism...on a par with the whole 'have another pint of wine, alkie' methinks.

Original post by Mess.
You should join the internet when they come up one day in the future. The internet are basically living in mine this February :rofl2:

One of my mates lives in wigan so i'll probs be up at some point...summer or something who knows.

I also need to make a note of when you and collywobbles are coming to see me in spain :gah: is rob coming or am I just really mistaken/have I made that up/am I pre-empting it?
Reply 965
Original post by Deshi
Dunno. She's one of those girls that likes make-up, into gay music such as JLS/Selena Gomez/Hannah Montana. Admittedly I don't know much about her :colondollar:

Gig tickets, then? JLS are doing a ****ing long tour atm, which goes on all year. Even if you can't find tickets on ticketmaster etc, there should be loads on ebay for not much more than face value.
Reply 966
Original post by isawsparks89
ah casual racism...on a par with the whole 'have another pint of wine, alkie' methinks.

One of my mates lives in wigan so i'll probs be up at some point...summer or something who knows.

I also need to make a note of when you and collywobbles are coming to see me in spain :gah: is rob coming or am I just really mistaken/have I made that up/am I pre-empting it?

Rob is coming :adore: So you shall have to make sure you have beans readily available :yep: We will be there at some point on the 28th Feb and will be there for about 4/5 days. The Bot can give you much more specific details as I am kind of out of the loop as I've been in hospital all week.
Original post by cunningstunt87
Buy her some chocolate. Job done!!

I bet you're the type that buys socks for christmas.
Reply 968
Also, Wigan is not Liverpool :colonhash:
Reply 969
Did anybody watch Human Planet? What I wouldn't give to have had David A narrating instead :sad:
I bet you're the type that buys socks for christmas.

For women?
Reply 971

Wigan is a ****ing dump. Even for the North. Never go there. :no:

Btw, which part of Spain are you staying in, again? I forgot. :colondollar:
Original post by Mess.
Rob is coming :adore: So you shall have to make sure you have beans readily available :yep: We will be there at some point on the 28th Feb and will be there for about 4/5 days. The Bot can give you much more specific details as I am kind of out of the loop as I've been in hospital all week.

Beans? A flat is top of my list at the moment
Why have you been in hospital? All ok?
Oh I've got the dates..soemwhere..I just havent noted them down...AHH I am excited. although I am a little worried about meeting people - I hope I am not some lonely hermit by the time you come out there.

Wigan is NEAR enough to liverpool and i have experience with travel :fyi:
Original post by cunningstunt87
For women?

I have no idea.....is that how you roll?

Original post by JK.
Wigan is a ****ing dump. Even for the North. Never go there. :no:

Btw, which part of Spain are you staying in, again? I forgot. :colondollar:

I seriously love the north anyway. I have such a thing for yorkshire/geordie accents, it's so so sad :colondollar:

Have you not talked to jess, she knows :colonhash: (I'm going to Alcalá, near madrid) ****ting self. This time tomorrow I'll be in the airport and I am nowhere even near starting to pack

Also wigan is not even that north...although I guess it is for you, essix byoyyy :gangster:
(edited 13 years ago)

I seriously love the north anyway. I have such a thing for yorkshire/geordie accents, it's so so sad :colondollar:

Have you not talked to jess, she knows :colonhash: (I'm going to Alcalá, near madrid) ****ting self. This time tomorrow I'll be in the airport and I am nowhere even near starting to pack

Also wigan is not even that north...although I guess it is for you, essix byoyyy :gangster:

Nothing wrong with nice socks.

And Wigan is proper oop norf :wink:
Reply 975

This is Jess. :colonhash: My brain just finds it hard to retain information. Especially information that is foreign. :colondollar:

I definitely want to come and visit you. If I look at my schedule and give you a few dates I could do, maybe we could sort something next week? :colondollar:

Yorkshire accents are passable, but Geordie accents make me want to stab myself in the eye. :frown:
Reply 976
Beans? A flat is top of my list at the moment
Why have you been in hospital? All ok?
Oh I've got the dates..soemwhere..I just havent noted them down...AHH I am excited. although I am a little worried about meeting people - I hope I am not some lonely hermit by the time you come out there.

Wigan is NEAR enough to liverpool and i have experience with travel :fyi:

Rob will be angry without beans :colonhash:
My nan got taken in at the beginning of the week and passed away last night :sad: So I've just had today off work and that.

I am sure you will be fine meeting new people :h: And you have lots of people visiting anyway which is always good :yy:

Wigan is nowhere near Liverpool, lies ffs :colonhash:
Original post by JK.
This is Jess. :colonhash: My brain just finds it hard to retain information. Especially information that is foreign. :colondollar:

I definitely want to come and visit you. If I look at my schedule and give you a few dates I could do, maybe we could sort something next week? :colondollar:

Yorkshire accents are passable, but Geordie accents make me want to stab myself in the eye. :frown:

I thought it was you! I thought it might be insulting asking if it was you, as I thought I told you recently (I didnt)
I feel so so...:getmecoat: Then again, I reckon it'll be splatted all over your feed next week....

I definitely would like you to come visit :sadnod: no rush and that, I'm sure that whenever will be fine (for now anyway....?)

Got with a guy a few years ago simply cos of his northern accent. My God, do I have NO standards? (i would not do that now :colondollar:)
Original post by Mess.
Rob will be angry without beans :colonhash:
My nan got taken in at the beginning of the week and passed away last night :sad: So I've just had today off work and that.

I am sure you will be fine meeting new people :h: And you have lots of people visiting anyway which is always good :yy:

Wigan is nowhere near Liverpool, lies ffs :colonhash:

Oh :frown: I hope you're ok and that she went peacefully. I'm sorry :console:

Rob will be angry/diva-self anyway - although I am not going to fuel it, it's not like I can change the inevitable....

Mm, I hope that the people who said they'd visit me actually will..I'm kinda half expecting...
It's all north-ish. I am one of these southern foreigner idiots, so bear with me :colonhash:
Reply 979
Oh :frown: I hope you're ok and that she went peacefully. I'm sorry :console:

Rob will be angry/diva-self anyway - although I am not going to fuel it, it's not like I can change the inevitable....

Mm, I hope that the people who said they'd visit me actually will..I'm kinda half expecting...
It's all north-ish. I am one of these southern foreigner idiots, so bear with me :colonhash:

Yep she did thank you :smile: She has been sick for years and it was nice that everyone was there when she finally went :smile:

Rob would end up out diva-ing some sort of Tina Turner/Mariah Carey hybrid, even if he was sitting in a room alone with no distractions :facepalm2:

I imagine lots will :h: And the memory of Rob will last a long time :awesome:

I am worse about the south tbh. I find it hard to picture where everything is placed, so it just gets called the south and everyone is a pansy :mmm:

Latest