The Student Room Group

Where do you have sex if you still live with your parents? I'm serious, I need advice

Okay, so I was wondering where I could have sex if I still live with parents. Where do you guys do it? I'm guessing you're all still in College, so 17/18, so where do you do it? My problem is I worry too much about things, so when it comes to sex, I worry over where we can go, because I don't like being heard and I like sex to be good without interruption or worry if anyone walks in. Any advice?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Car, hotel, your house when rents aren't in, her house when rents aren't in, a field, a hill, the bathrooms, college unoccupied room, a car park, a wood I, the sea, a lake I could continue, use your imagination it makes life a little more exciting :tongue:
Reply 2
Well.. I've had to do it in the car and let me just say that's ridiculously uncomfortable! :P But your options are definitely limited unless you want to pay for a hotel room or do it in a more public place (like the outdoor places that were mentioned).
Reply 3
I usually just do it in my room and put the radio on. Kind of gets the point across haha. But mostly when the parents are out. (: If you don't want to do it at home, be a bit more creative. ;]
Reply 4
Original post by tripsis
Well.. I've had to do it in the car and let me just say that's ridiculously uncomfortable! :P But your options are definitely limited unless you want to pay for a hotel room or do it in a more public place (like the outdoor places that were mentioned).

haha but the challange of 3 square feet can make it quite fun :tongue:
Premarital sex is a sin. Wait till marriage, having sex before marriage is dangerous and not worth it

EDIT: I don't care about negative rep. Thanks for the people giving me positive rep, they are the ones not feeling compelled to blindly follow immoral trends.
(edited 12 years ago)
In his room (quietly) with the door locked.
In my room (quietly) with the door locked.

In a park.
In a cupboard.

Hotel.
Original post by Ineluctable
Premarital sex is a sin. Wait till marriage, having sex before marriage is dangerous and not worth it

The only dangerous thing about sex is getting a bit too excited, falling off the bed and breaking your leg :pierre:
Original post by angelbones
In his room (quietly) with the door locked.
In my room (quietly) with the door locked.

In a park.
In a cupboard.

Hotel.

I love this post in combination with your sig :biggrin:
On the floor/in a chair in your/their room are good ones for not being as noisy.
Original post by Ineluctable

I'll be honest. I laughed.
Reply 11
erm, a bed?

Seriously, why the neg?? I honestly would like to hear a reason...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so I was wondering where I could have sex if I still live with parents. Where do you guys do it? I'm guessing you're all still in College, so 17/18, so where do you do it? My problem is I worry too much about things, so when it comes to sex, I worry over where we can go, because I don't like being heard and I like sex to be good without interruption or worry if anyone walks in. Any advice?

if you cant use your immagination then that sex must be boring in the first place:confused:

Edit: Two people on tsr have only got as far as dry humpin with clothes on!
(edited 12 years ago)
Car sex - win.
Reply 14
In my house, when my parents are out, mostly. But also fields, changing rooms, disabled toilets, etc. Although the last one didn't actually work out, because a security guard came and knocked on the door.
Sock on door!
Reply 16
In their bed

Haters gonna hate...
his! or hotel, car, field, when they're away, camping, festivals... under bridge! :colondollar: (that last one wasn't mine) lol x
Original post by mikeylawson
I'll be honest. I laughed.

I'll be honest, I laugh at you.
Reply 19
Late at night in a park/greenland, it is unbelievably easy. I live in a flat that overlooks a trainstation... I saw two people going at it for 45 minutes in the full lit shelter at 3. Other than me, who was hypnotised by the act, not one person interfered. Not that I think they would have stopped the guy was practically taking a run up...

Srsly though.. Anywhere...

Latest