The Student Room Group

Manchester Pharmacy offer 2012?

Hey everyone,

I got an offer from Manchester of AAB with an A in chem and another science needed. does anyone know if manchester are lenient in letting you off and still accepting you, lets say you get an AAB at results in Aug but you don't get an A in chem and get a B instead? or are they likey to rejet you?
On results day I've heard they can be lenient buuuut it really depends on how far off you are from an A
A high B would be ok, but a low one I don't think so :/
Reply 2
same problem
I do bio chem and psych and they expect me to get two As in bio and chem......iam most likeley only to get one A in chem and psych..dnt know what to do...so depressed serious :frown:
Reply 3
my brother applied for pharmacy in 2009. he had manchester as an insurance and sunderland as a firm. (silly i know). he got A(geog) B(maths) C(hemistry) and manchester still accepted him.

he was very close to the A in maths - i think around 7UMS and the C again was very close to the B - around 5UMS.

They offered him AAB but in any order. He took Chemistry, Maths and Geography.

Hope this helps x
Reply 4
Anyone had an interview at UCLAN? i really need to know what the interview is like. Please, If anyone could tell me what kinds of questions they could ask me? what types of scenario questions would they ask me and what is the test about? Maths? chemistry? biology?
thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by jamescook
my brother applied for pharmacy in 2009. he had manchester as an insurance and sunderland as a firm. (silly i know). he got A(geog) B(maths) C(hemistry) and manchester still accepted him.

he was very close to the A in maths - i think around 7UMS and the C again was very close to the B - around 5UMS.

They offered him AAB but in any order. He took Chemistry, Maths and Geography.

Hope this helps x

o thanks that did help....at least gave me some hope. But I know that was back in 2009 and competition is much fierce this year.....oh goood!!

Quick Reply

Latest