The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

COMMON IS GOD. anyone else agree (bbm embarrassed face) #lol
Original post by Vybz Kartel
Hello & welcome to the ♪♫ The Hip-Hop Society MK II ♪♫ thread.

I am the creator, owner & messiah of this MKII thread. You may refer to me as Missah Kartel or Don Chikashikato De La Vega.

This is the new thread for everything hip hop related. In here we shall discuss music, hoes, have smash or pass competitions, have GIF wars, general arguments, a feature called Vybz Random Time, so on & so forth. Enjoy your stay :colonhash:

*Insert 10,000 post speech here at a later date/time*

you escape from jail and make a tsr? your awesome :biggrin:
Original post by Jingers
I feel like we've spoken about this before...

What?
Original post by LifeIsGood
What?

About J Cole, not that video I posted.
Original post by Jingers
About J Cole, not that video I posted.

I don't remember what was said? To be honest, he really has bored me out now. I don't listen to his music at all nowadays and it's been like 3 months. This time, last year I'd be listening to him everyday, now it's very rare
Its amazing how much this guy sounds like jay z

Original post by Jingers

Got me kind of excited, should be interesting
Reply 3829
Original post by Jingers
I feel like we've spoken about this before...

Lol the lox too sick make benzino n them look bad
Reply 3831
Original post by Jingers

Pretty sure I've heard this before?

On the subject of Eminem tho, why does everyone hate Relapse? I think it's a brilliant album...
Original post by zKlown

On the subject of Eminem tho, why does everyone hate Relapse? I think it's a brilliant album...

Yeah, I've posted it here before lol
Reply 3834
Original post by zKlown

yeah me too. the flows and rhyme patterns on it were amazing. on some tracks he may of went too far with the accent but I still think it was a solid album. tbh I found it much better than recovery as well.
Reply 3835
Original post by ugk4life
yeah me too. the flows and rhyme patterns on it were amazing. on some tracks he may of went too far with the accent but I still think it was a solid album. tbh I found it much better than recovery as well.

I rated Recovery when I first bought it, but now I can't stand most of it! Too many songs about love, not enough crazy Shady just going in!
Reply 3836
Original post by zKlown
I rated Recovery when I first bought it, but now I can't stand most of it! Too many songs about love, not enough crazy Shady just going in!

yeah exactly and I felt the beats weren't properly suited to him. there were some good tracks but I think the album as a whole was quite boring.
Reply 3837
Original post by ugk4life
yeah exactly and I felt the beats weren't properly suited to him. there were some good tracks but I think the album as a whole was quite boring.

That's a good point about the production. I liked No Love though.
Reply 3838
Original post by zKlown
That's a good point about the production. I liked No Love though.

yeah there were definitely some good tunes on there like no love and on fire. cold wind was a good track as well.

Latest