The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Dangermouse
I still have two days left until graduation. Wonder what fag sets the study leave period :tongue:

Graduation? what
Original post by badumdumtscht
Graduation? what

Yes, my school actually uses that as an official term for the last day ceremony/pranks/piss-up
Reply 42
School's finally done! YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS! :biggrin:

So damn happy to be out of that place.

Also, I just emailed Glasgow and asked them to switch me to Electronic & Software Engineering, with the intention of switching to pure Software Engineering as soon as I possibly can. Can't believe I've spent the full year dedicated to trying to get the grades for Strathclyde Mech Eng only to have had a change of heart in the final few weeks.
Y'all 'graduate' before the exams? Wut.

Original post by Quintro
Software Engineering

:wink:
Original post by TheUnbeliever
Y'all 'graduate' before the exams? Wut.

:wink:

Are you finishing your degree this year?
Are you finishing your degree this year?

Yeah, less than a couple months to go. Graduate job talk earlier in the thread :smile:
Original post by TheUnbeliever
Yeah, less than a couple months to go. Graduate job talk earlier in the thread :smile:

Oh. :colondollar:

This depresses me. :frown:
Oh. :colondollar:

This depresses me. :frown:

I'll still be in uni to keep you company :h:

Although hearing what greater and better things people are going on to do is a bit depressing :bebored:
Original post by ukdragon37
I'll still be in uni to keep you company :h:

Although hearing what greater and better things people are going on to do is a bit depressing :bebored:

Masters? PhD? :awesome:
Masters? PhD? :awesome:

4th year (Masters) and will most likely do PhD afterwards, so I'll be in uni for a good long stretch yet :awesome:
Reply 50
Gonna stay in the same place for the PhD?
Original post by mimx
Gonna stay in the same place for the PhD?

Yes but (I hope) that is my backup plan :erm:
Chat thread #6? :eek3:
Time does fly.
Yes but (I hope) that is my backup plan :erm:

Become a prof in maths. :awesome:

Will you be doing the pdf of doom this year?
Become a prof in maths. :awesome:

Will you be doing the pdf of doom this year?

Gosh is it really that time of the year again? :eek: I suppose I will then :tongue:
Gosh is it really that time of the year again? :eek: I suppose I will then :tongue:

Yep. :awesome: I finished my exams a week ago and I've been applying for every job going, so bored. :frown:
Was my last day of school today everr ! :O

Still a few weeks till my first exam though. Will probably be back in school to study so it's not quite goodbye yet.
Reply 57
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Yes, my school actually uses that as an official term for the last day ceremony/pranks/piss-up

St Mungos (and Falkirk High, not sure about others) actually have a graduation ceremony.
Yep. :awesome: I finished my exams a week ago and I've been applying for every job going, so bored. :frown:

Finished my exams a week ago and already back in class :frown: What type of thing do you want?
Original post by TheRabbit
Finished my exams a week ago and already back in class :frown: What type of thing do you want?

Anything, really. I've applied to Whetherspoons and stuff, no word back though. :frown:

Latest