The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Accomodation near UCL?

Hello!
I am a first year overseas student(2012 entry). I need to get an accomodation by myself for some reason. Anybody can tell me is it easy to get an accomodation (single room, it can be a flat but I need a single room. Within 15mins working distance from UCL, and better has a kitchen) by myself using the University of London Housing Services or otherwise? Especially considering I will not be in London and England until the end of September so I can only use the Internet to find an accomodation.
If teh answer is positive, do you think I can still get one if I begin searching for it from mid June?
Thanks!
I could also use help on this question, but would be looking to move in with fellow students rather than live on my own. I'm currently at Sheffield and I'm moving to do my MA at UCL.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Why don't you want to apply for halls OP?
Reply 3
Original post by Noodlzzz
Why don't you want to apply for halls OP?

Because I insured UCL but regretted my decision, UCL told me me insurers would not get a room in Halls. So I need to fail the english language conditions set by my firm school in order to go to UCL............
Original post by sxy123
Because I insured UCL but regretted my decision, UCL told me me insurers would not get a room in Halls. So I need to fail the english language conditions set by my firm school in order to go to UCL............

UCL encourage all offer-holders who have firmed/insured to apply for halls
Reply 5
Original post by sweetascandy
UCL encourage all offer-holders who have firmed/insured to apply for halls

Yeah. But I called accomodation at UCL and they said there was never enough places and insurers have no hope of gaining an accomodation:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending