The Student Room Group

Putting off asignments.

now, this problem recently cropped up for me as now i have a ***** for a biology teacher, usually the old one knows how good you are at biology and lets you off of homework, because he is the type who you spend chatting about the anatomy of a dragonfly with (which is quite interesting!). You get the idea, so now i dont know what to do. Put off homework , or do it until i earn this guys respect and can take things in my stride. Biology GCSE final year.
Reply 1
Original post by greenmonkey223
now, this problem recently cropped up for me as now i have a ***** for a biology teacher, usually the old one knows how good you are at biology and lets you off of homework, because he is the type who you spend chatting about the anatomy of a dragonfly with (which is quite interesting!). You get the idea, so now i dont know what to do. Put off homework , or do it until i earn this guys respect and can take things in my stride. Biology GCSE final year.

If you are the old teacher's favourite, that must mean that you have a natural aptitude for Biology, so you should be fine. The only thing is you NEED to be doing past papers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending