The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Mill house...

anybody got any information about this place? it looks pretty cool but nobody seems to be talking about it?
It does look appealing as it's only £80 a week, 1 mile from campus and provides free internet to students however, I think it's the mere lack of photos, opinions and the general low profile status of the place that makes people a little wary of booking there. Would be great if people could get their thoughts of the place up.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Look on Face book. " Nottingham Trent MIll House" Lots of photo's and information. Its in a very good position,
Reply 3
ahhh it looks too good to be true?
Original post by laura.jane
anybody got any information about this place? it looks pretty cool but nobody seems to be talking about it?

Just booked Mill house:biggrin:Anyone with me?
Reply 6
Original post by girlyouhaventseen
Just booked Mill house:biggrin:Anyone with me?

Booked for Mill house :smile: What are you studying?
x
Reply 7
Hey, I know I'm a year late but could you possibly tell me what mill house is like? I'm thinking about applying for it this year. I'll be studying graphic design which is in the city campus, so is the location of mill house ideal? also, how many people share a bathroom and do you happen to have a photo of the rooms? I can't find one anywhere :frown:
sorry to be a nusence, I'd really appreciate your feedback :smile:
Millhouse.JPG
Reply 9

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending