The Student Room Group

ICT AQA A2 Coursework

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi, have you handed the coursework in yet? If not, there's a pretty useful book that our teacher gave us which has a decent-ish guide on the courswork.
Reply 21
Original post by Chemzoik
Hi, have you handed the coursework in yet? If not, there's a pretty useful book that our teacher gave us which has a decent-ish guide on the courswork.

Hey, I've just started the coursework (late entry, need A2 ICT for my conditionals) what is the book called, please and thank you! :smile: :adore:
I'm really struggling with this coursework. I'm trying to do the evaluation criteria at the moment but I just don't know how to do it without repeating my client requirements. How have any of you done it?
Reply 23
Original post by `Pablo
Hey, I've just started the coursework (late entry, need A2 ICT for my conditionals) what is the book called, please and thank you! :smile: :adore:

It's called: 'AQA Information Communication and technology, for A2 level'
Authors: Julian Mott, Anne Leeming
Edited by chief Examiner: Helen Williams
Reply 24
Original post by Languid-Anomie
I'm really struggling with this coursework. I'm trying to do the evaluation criteria at the moment but I just don't know how to do it without repeating my client requirements. How have any of you done it?

The evaluation criteria are designed to help evaluate objectively whether your new system is successful or not. Should be derived from the client's requirements. Usually presented as a list of Questions. Both Quantitative and Qualitative.
Quantitative: Entirely objective E.g:
-Does the document print in less than 10 seconds?
-Is there a start up screen?
-Is there different user documentations to reflect the skill levels of the users?

Qualitative: Must have an answer yes/no, but is subjective.
- Are the input screens clear?
- Are policies ethical?
-is the booking of rooms intuitive?

I hope this is somewhat useful, if you haven't already handed it in. Good luck! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest