The Student Room Group

David Tennant! :]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by foreverstrong_97
They'll probably change it....doctor who will go on for a very long time!:rolleyes:...:wink::biggrin::yes:

spoken like a true fan :biggrin:
Original post by Cephalus
spoken like a true fan :biggrin:

Aww fank you!:awesome:...have u watched the new trailer??!! Omg!!:yes::smug::ahee:
Reply 22
Aww fank you!:awesome:...have u watched the new trailer??!! Omg!!:yes::smug::ahee:

OH MY GOD my favourite line

Rory: Who killed all those Daleks?
Doctor: Who do you think?

LEGEND :biggrin:
Reply 23
They'll probably change it....doctor who will go on for a very long time!:rolleyes:...:wink::biggrin::yes:

I hope it does! :tongue: Though really, I just can't see the BBC announcing 'Oh, btw, the Doctor can only regenerate 12 times, so we'll just stop there'. I could understand if the show was quite small, but it's one of their biggest shows and must bring in so much money, especially the action figures/DVDs.
OH MY GOD my favourite line

Rory: Who killed all those Daleks?
Doctor: Who do you think?

LEGEND :biggrin:

I know right!!! I can't wait!!:awesome:...why is Amy in his hands though!!:hmmm::eek:
Reply 25
I know right!!! I can't wait!!:awesome:...why is Amy in his hands though!!:hmmm::eek:

It's sad. I read somewhere that Amy and Rory will leave halfway through the series. My mind just exploded when I saw the trailer :smile:
Original post by Ra Ra
I hope it does! :tongue: Though really, I just can't see the BBC announcing 'Oh, btw, the Doctor can only regenerate 12 times, so we'll just stop there'. I could understand if the show was quite small, but it's one of their biggest shows and must bring in so much money, especially the action figures/DVDs.

Yeah...but I remember clyde asking doctor how many times and he said 507 or something like that :wink::biggrin::tongue:
Reply 27
Loved Ecclestone and David in Doctor Who. Smith grates on me. His "eccentricity" just feels really forced (inb4 negs from Smith fans).
I still watch but its not what it was.

I highly recommend the three part Casanova story David starred in for anyone who has not seen it. It is bloomin fantastic.
It's sad. I read somewhere that Amy and Rory will leave halfway through the series. My mind just exploded when I saw the trailer :smile:

I know! They were good together!! I know its exciting....the daleks!!! Omg:awesome::ahee:
Original post by The Baron
Loved Ecclestone and David in Doctor Who. Smith grates on me. His "eccentricity" just feels really forced (inb4 negs from Smith fans).
I still watch but its not what it was.

I highly recommend the three part Casanova story David starred in for anyone who has not seen it. It is bloomin fantastic.

I agree with you! It's still not the same!:wink: really ill have a go in the morning!:wink::P
Reply 30
Yeah...but I remember clyde asking doctor how many times and he said 507 or something like that :wink::biggrin::tongue:

You try telling some of the Classic Who fans that! :tongue: I've seen a fair few people on the internet who completely ignore 2005-2010, and only regard the Classic Series and anything that Moffat's written as 'canon'. It's actually pretty amusing when you go on places like the Digital Spy Doctor Who forums. Lots of them (not all, but a fair few) really don't like the RTD era, call it melodramatic nonsense and flat out deny that the Ninth and Tenth Doctors had any feelings whatsoever for Rose (who is Public Enemy Number One). I know it's their opinion and everything, but yeah. **** them :tongue:
Reply 31
Original post by Ra Ra
You try telling some of the Classic Who fans that! :tongue: I've seen a fair few people on the internet who completely ignore 2005-2010, and only regard the Classic Series and anything that Moffat's written as 'canon'. It's actually pretty amusing when you go on places like the Digital Spy Doctor Who forums. Lots of them (not all, but a fair few) really don't like the RTD era, call it melodramatic nonsense and flat out deny that the Ninth and Tenth Doctors had any feelings whatsoever for Rose (who is Public Enemy Number One). I know it's their opinion and everything, but yeah. **** them :tongue:

I actually love Rose :smile:
Original post by Ra Ra

Ahh....classic always stay classic:rolleyes:.....I love rose she was the best 4 me...I loved her n 10th doctors relationship!:awesome::sexface:...LOL yeah!:tongue::yes:
Reply 33
I actually love Rose :smile:

Me too :smile: She's actually one of my favourite companions.
Reply 34
Original post by Ra Ra
Me too :smile: She's actually one of my favourite companions.

Yeah she is my favourite. My list is in order is:

Rose
Amy
Donna = Martha
Reply 35
I agree with you! It's still not the same!:wink: really ill have a go in the morning!:wink::P

Just be prepared for some..uhm..lets say raunchiness :colondollar:
Reply 36
Ahh....classic always stay classic:rolleyes:.....I love rose she was the best 4 me...I loved her n 10th doctors relationship!:awesome::sexface:...LOL yeah!:tongue::yes:

Love 10/Rose. I never really got the whole 'shipping' characters bit that everyone online seems to do, but I thought they were brilliant together :smile:
Original post by The Baron
Just be prepared for some..uhm..lets say raunchiness :colondollar:

LOL ok!:smug::awesome::tongue:
Original post by Ra Ra
Love 10/Rose. I never really got the whole 'shipping' characters bit that everyone online seems to do, but I thought they were brilliant together :smile:

I know....they should bring back the pair from The parallel world in doctor who!!!:wink::P
Reply 39
I know....they should bring back the pair from The parallel world in doctor who!!!:wink::P

Apparently RTD was going to do that in The End of Time Part Two, when the Doctor goes back and sees all of his past companions. In The Writer's Tale RTD says that one of his ideas (alongside the 2005 Rose who hadn't met the Doctor yet, which is what he eventually went with) was a brief scene with Rose and the clone Doctor (dunno what to call him...handy? :wink:) with a baby. Would have been awesome to see :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending