The Student Room Group

Met Conditions But Track Unchanged

So I met my conditional offer today when I got my results. But track hasn't updated or anything to say I'm in and neither has the uni sent me an email or anything. Should I be worrying?
Original post by candide
So I met my conditional offer today when I got my results. But track hasn't updated or anything to say I'm in and neither has the uni sent me an email or anything. Should I be worrying?

Track has been on a delay today and it all depends on whether the uni were quick off the mark in updating it.
As long as you've met your offer in full then you're guaranteed a place, you don't need track to update for proof of this. You'll probably get something from the university and definitely from UCAS in the post over the next few days.

Which uni is it you're waiting for, out of interest?
We've had reports that Oxford haven't updated track yet.
Original post by candide

I'm in the exact same boat, don't worry! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by oxymoronic
Track has been on a delay today and it all depends on whether the uni were quick off the mark in updating it.
As long as you've met your offer in full then you're guaranteed a place, you don't need track to update for proof of this. You'll probably get something from the university and definitely from UCAS in the post over the next few days.

Thanks. I'm just overly-worrying.

And funnily enough, it is Oxford.
If you're worried then you can always ring them up just to check that they got all of your results through from UCAS as expected - that's the only thing that might delay things further down the line.
Reply 5
I received my results at the beginning of July and didn´t get a Track update for two weeks, so no need to worry just yet!
Original post by oxymoronic

Hello

I have firmed University of Liverpool for Electrical and Electronic Engineering; but i am highly doubting that i will get in after how the exams went. I am just wondering does Electrical and Electronic Engineering usually go into clearing for a university like Uni of Liverpool. This will give me an approx idea of whether i still have a chance of being accepted even if i miss my offer by one grade ... Just really nervous ..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending