The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Right..

Why would you want your posts deleting? :curious:

I've said things :facepalm: I'm going to delete the ones that reveal my identity on the 1st and 2nd thread thanks to Dr. pemberton :tongue:
Original post by futuredoc77
:console:

Just don't pay attention to it. Try going into your local library if you can :dontknow: if you change the environment, it usually helps :sadnod:

I don't understand what the point of the Central Library is if they are not gonna open it until next year :colonhash:

I'd be wasting two hours getting there. I have an extremely short attention span too so i can only do so much, only motivated for so long too

been closed since last April. Pretty Useless
(edited 12 years ago)
:ahee:

Hello there :tongue:.. How's everything going for everyone? Still haven't heard whether I'm at York or Hull yet :angry:
Reply 22
anyone started uni shopping yet?
Reply 23
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
Hello there :tongue:.. How's everything going for everyone? Still haven't heard whether I'm at York or Hull yet :angry:

which do you prefer?
Reply 24

You summoned me :wavey:
Original post by dmz
I've said things :facepalm: I'm going to delete the ones that reveal my identity on the 1st and 2nd thread thanks to Dr. pemberton :tongue:

I'd be wasting two hours getting there. I have an extremely short attention span too so i can only do so much, only motivated for so long too

How do you plan on doing that? :curious:

Haven't heard from him in a while, wonder how he's doing and when that books coming out :hmmmm:
Reply 26
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
How do you plan on doing that? :curious:

Haven't heard from him in a while, wonder how he's doing and when that books coming out :hmmmm:

the supermod with the flashing dice said he can open them temporarily for me to delete stuff or he can delete up to 10 posts for me

Yea he is a busy guy :yep:
Original post by dmz

I know but you can go on the computers of grab a good book to read for a break :dontknow: and it quieter.
How come it takes you two hours to get there? Isn't the whole point of a "local" library to be closer to you? :erm:

I know :colonhash: might as well close it for good :colonhash:

Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
:hi:

Oh is there a deadline for them to let you know?

Original post by _lynx_
You summoned me :wavey:

I did indeed :u:

How are things? :gah:
Reply 28

Hello people :sexface:

How's everyone doing?
Reply 29
Original post by Fusilero

How's everyone doing?

Hello fellow fresher at the best medical school ever. :teeth:

How's everyone doing?
:hubba:

Where have you been?

I see you troll the H&R threads every now and then :teehee:
Reply 31
:hubba:

Where have you been?

I see you troll the H&R threads every now and then :teehee:

Trolling H&R threads takes a lot of time and effort, been difficult to tear myself away from the incestuous twins and the turn offs of a guy. Otherwise been keeping busier away from TSR :ahee:

Original post by Beska
Hello fellow fresher at the best medical school ever. :teeth:

Right back at you, fellow fresher at the best medical school ever. :gah:
Reply 32
Trolling H&R threads takes a lot of time and effort, been difficult to tear myself away from the incestuous twins and the turn offs of a guy. Otherwise been keeping busier away from TSR :ahee:

Right back at you, fellow fresher at the best medical school ever. :gah:

i really want to go there for GEM.

:lolwut: I seem to have missed it :lolwut: :lolwut:

Away from TSR? :gah: care to make us envy you enlighten us as to what you have been busy with? :teeth:
Reply 34
I know but you can go on the computers of grab a good book to read for a break :dontknow: and it quieter.
How come it takes you two hours to get there? Isn't the whole point of a "local" library to be closer to you? :erm:

I know :colonhash: might as well close it for good :colonhash:

Oh is there a deadline for them to let you know?

I did indeed :u:

How are things? :gah:

local one is **** and extremely noisy, the only decent one is in moston which is two buses away. It actually takes less time to walk there
Original post by dmz
local one is **** and extremely noisy, the only decent one is in moston which is two buses away. It actually takes less time to walk there

Oh :K: well if stays open till late, it might be worth going there :dontknow:
Reply 36
:lolwut: I seem to have missed it :lolwut: :lolwut:

Away from TSR? :gah: care to make us envy you enlighten us as to what you have been busy with? :teeth:
Nothing that enlightening, been planning a trip to America for summer and doing more work :colondollar:

Original post by dmz

Good choice :holmes:
Reply 37
Original post by dmz

Good choice, that. :biggrin:
Nothing that enlightening, been planning a trip to America for summer and doing more work :colondollar:

America :woo: :dance:

Where do you work? :ninja:
Reply 39
Original post by Beska
Good choice, that. :biggrin:

just need to figure out how to get in but my ex finds it really good and we have similar tastes :tongue:
Oh :K: well if stays open till late, it might be worth going there :dontknow:

i can't read for that long, i managed 4hours on a saturday once. But 2more hours and hopefully i can do all the past papers

Latest

Trending

Trending