JessicaW
x

I did my essay :smile:
I got into Pottermore :gah:
Original post by isawsparks89
I did my essay :smile:
I got into Pottermore :gah:

Good. :h:

Me too. Well, it said I'd have to wait a few weeks for the access email. Is that what you got too?
Original post by JessicaW
Good. :h:

Me too. Well, it said I'd have to wait a few weeks for the access email. Is that what you got too?

yeah same! I thought that there was basically no access or something but I read on the faq that we need to wait now
Whats your username? (I so nerdy)
I was kinda proud though because I can't do long multiplication (or I at least know my way around a calculator..:shh:)

Meant to have a celebratory drink in a bit but if it falls through then I have emergency wine somewhere (I sound like a down and out wino)
Reply 7403
:nodots:

Spoiler

Reply 7404
Started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. So ****ing funny and has Charlie Day if any of you watched Horrible Bosses and liked it.
This week off work is going swell :cool:

Although I'm slightly bored - how do people sit around and do nothing all the time? I physically can't do it.

SUN SUN SUN :h:
Reply 7406
Yeah, I feel the same in Aberdeen. Can't just sit around.

Back in the 'Deen flat and OMFG, I'm not surprised I'm getting charged, the kitchen is a state. Why haven't the flatmates taken out the bins or rinsed the sink. Thank **** there was no food in the flat to rot up the place (not that I've found anyway).

Still need to pack everything up and I leave tomorrow. **** me.
Original post by Colonel.

Yeah, I feel the same in Aberdeen. Can't just sit around.

Back in the 'Deen flat and OMFG, I'm not surprised I'm getting charged, the kitchen is a state. Why haven't the flatmates taken out the bins or rinsed the sink. Thank **** there was no food in the flat to rot up the place (not that I've found anyway).

Still need to pack everything up and I leave tomorrow. **** me.

I'm dreading the amount of emails and crap that I will have on my desk when I get back to work - oh the humanity :afraid:

:rofl: Oh man - I am not looking forward to other people's shoddy standards of cleaning. My mother is OCD clean so I've been taught to keep everything tidy.

How are you going to transport everything? Will it all fit in your car?
Reply 7408
Original post by natty_d
I'm dreading the amount of emails and crap that I will have on my desk when I get back to work - oh the humanity :afraid:

:rofl: Oh man - I am not looking forward to other people's shoddy standards of cleaning. My mother is OCD clean so I've been taught to keep everything tidy.

How are you going to transport everything? Will it all fit in your car?

No idea, not even transporting it yet. Have to come back up to do that in like two weeks. Absolute hassle. I wonder if it's worth it.

No idea, not even transporting it yet. Have to come back up to do that in like two weeks. Absolute hassle. I wonder if it's worth it.

Sounds like EFFORT.

Insure everything, then set it all alight.

Buy new stuff in September.
Reply 7411
Original post by Kevmeister
Insure everything, then set it all alight.

Buy new stuff in September.

Not a bad idea tbh, though I haven't had the best of luck with insurance.

"Yeah, everything burned down."
"Was the door locked? :sexface: "
"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."
Not a bad idea tbh, though I haven't had the best of luck with insurance.

"Yeah, everything burned down."
"Was the door locked? :sexface: "
"FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."

Throw a petrol bomb through the window. :wizard2:
Reply 7413
I am in London on the 24th. I have work stuff from 9-5 but what can I do after that :sexface:
Original post by Mess.

Original post by Mess.
I am in London on the 24th. I have work stuff from 9-5 but what can I do after that :sexface:

If only you were around for my work leaving do 2 days afterwards :mmm:
Reply 7415
Original post by natty_d

Original post by natty_d
If only you were around for my work leaving do 2 days afterwards :mmm:

:mmm: I could have been random internet crashing :awesome:

I am trying to find as much to do as possible and to leave as late as possible :h:
Original post by Mess.

Jump in the thames.

Mate with a pigeon.

Look at all the fat americans getting on the eye. In disgust.

Jump in the thames.

Mate with a pigeon.

Look at all the fat americans getting on the eye. In disgust.

Alternatively you can have a drink with him and serenade him with songs after a hearty lunch :flutter:
Reply 7418
Christien

Are you still in 'Deen? Coz I need to give you your books.
Reply 7419
Cool tunes.

Spoiler

This weather is killing me, I am so thirsty.