Nottingham Offers 2012!!

Scroll to see replies

AAB for Cultural Sociology! :biggrin:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 81
Has Anyone heard from any of the nursing courses? Applied on the 17th Nov. Hoping for an unconditional for childrens nursing as I already have AAB and a B at AS.
Reply 82
Original post by 3309will
Has anyone got a Law offer yet? When do you think they will start giving out offers and rejections?

No, I applied for Law and haven't heard back yet.
Reply 83
Original post by a_sperl
v100 History AAA

I'm a first year history student at Notts, give me a shout if you have any questions :h:
I'm on a Gap Year at the moment but I have already confirmed a place for Law with German and German Law! :smile: So excited!
Original post by shirley0y
No, I applied for Law and haven't heard back yet.

I didn't hear back until after Christmas...I think the official word is that they wait for applications to close before they give out any offers.
Reply 86
Original post by L-C
I haven't heard anything either! Really want one - applied for Law with French and French Law so still waiting :frown:

Yeah I applied for Law with German, I got rejected at oxford so this is where I really wanna go and it's killing me waiting :frown:
Reply 87
Offer of ABB for Sociology yey really excited!!! Just got to make sure I get the grades now! Going on UCAS visit on 7th February. Anyone else going?
Offer for Computer Science! ^^ - My heart literally skipped a beat when I read it - ULTIMATE MOTIVATION to work as hard as I can now :biggrin:
Good luck to everyone else, and well done to those who have offers :biggrin:
Reply 89
Original post by 3309will
Yeah I applied for Law with German, I got rejected at oxford so this is where I really wanna go and it's killing me waiting :frown:

Yeah, I'm still holding out level of hope for oxford and have an interview next week but desperately want nottingham! Have you heard anything tonight cos lots of law offers seem to have been coming in over the last hour but dont know if theyre holding out for the ones with languages too....!?!?
Reply 90
Offer for Neuroscience AAB :-D!!
Reply 91
Conditional offer for Mechanical Engineering MEng (H300) - AAA including Mathematics and Physics :smile:

I applied on the 3rd of November and got the offer on the 28th, so 25 days for a reply.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Sophie1805
Anyone had an offer for Management Studies?

Just got mine! :biggrin:
Original post by MadMike457
Just got mine! :biggrin:

Congrats! I got mine last week! Maybe see you there ;
Reply 94
Wondering if Nottingham will give me a Christmas present :tongue:
Reply 95

Same here. Tired of waiting now, lol. Guess this is what happens when you apply for a 16-place course.
Reply 96
Original post by JoPat94
Same here. Tired of waiting now, lol. Guess this is what happens when you apply for a 16-place course.

Which subject have you applied for? I'm a prospective lawyer :wink:
Reply 97

All the best ! :smile:. The wait is killing us. But no news is good news.
Since Christmas is nearing they all should be very busy and in a good mood.So let's hope we get positive outcomes !: )
Reply 98
Which subject have you applied for? I'm a prospective lawyer :wink:

Joint English and History. So we've both applied for the super popular subjects? Haha. Do you have any other offers?
Reply 99
Original post by JoPat94
Joint English and History. So we've both applied for the super popular subjects? Haha. Do you have any other offers?

no...and some of my friends who've applied for subjects like Math and PPE have got more than one offers already :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending