The Student Room Group

St. Mary's University Twickenham

i applied for a primary education undergraduate course here and i still have received no word back . i have seen on the forum though that other people have received interviews.I'm really worried :confused: .Can someone please let me know if they are in the same boat ?
thanks

Scroll to see replies

I haven't heard back from St Mary's either :frown: I've applied for Film and Popular culture
Reply 2
i feel like i'm the only one who hasnt! i want to find out because ive got other interviews and i don't want them to clash! :confused:
I've applied here as well! I applied for Film and Popular culture too! With Creative Writing though :smile: I heard back a while ago! When do you send your application?
Original post by stephlikesbooks
I've applied here as well! I applied for Film and Popular culture too! With Creative Writing though :smile: I heard back a while ago! When do you send your application?

Mine was sent on the 22nd of December. When did you send yours ?
Reply 5
Hey i sent my application on 8 december and i still have no word back!
Original post by LostArtOfMurder
Mine was sent on the 22nd of December. When did you send yours ?

I think I sent mine off on the 15th November.. Heard back from St. Mary's two weeks after - on the 29th or 30th :smile:
Reply 7
i've only just recieved my interview, literally today. Only the date clashes with my interview at Derby :frown: fingers crossed they have another date i can have
I have applied for Media Arts. Still waiting for an answer.
Reply 9
I have applied for primary education too, still haven't hear anything yet had 3 interviews from other unis! Getting a little nervous now ha x
(edited 12 years ago)
Any news? The waiting is killing me.
Original post by BasedOnmind.
Any news? The waiting is killing me.

Nope, nothing. I'm hoping this coming week will be the week.

Out of curiosity where as have you applied ? As I can see that like me you've applied for both St. Mary's and Roehampton :smile:
Nope, nothing. I'm hoping this coming week will be the week.

Out of curiosity where as have you applied ? As I can see that like me you've applied for both St. Mary's and Roehampton :smile:

I'm feeling it. Fingers crossed. :biggrin:
St Mary's, Roehampton, City and Kingston. So far I have 2 offers from Roehampton.
Does anyone know how many students they accept per year?
Reply 14
Hello everybody! I'm a first year at St Mary's, doing English and Film and Pop Culture. If you need any information/have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

When I applied last year I got my offer in February, so don't worry, you should be fine! Good luck :smile:
Original post by MissLee
Hello everybody! I'm a first year at St Mary's, doing English and Film and Pop Culture. If you need any information/have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

When I applied last year I got my offer in February, so don't worry, you should be fine! Good luck :smile:

Oh really?? :smile: That's cool! Film and Pop Culture is my 2nd choice subject! What's it like? What are the lecturers like? I'm going to the Open Day on Wednesday 15th Feb :smile:
Finally got my offer today :smile:
Finally got my offer today :smile:

Congrautions ! :biggrin: I have applied nutrition course and I got my offer too! :smile:

I wondered is anyone going to their open day in Feburary too ?
Original post by cheungstar
Congrautions ! :biggrin: I have applied nutrition course and I got my offer too! :smile:

I wondered is anyone going to their open day in Feburary too ?

Thank you :smile: Congrats to you too :smile:

I missed the boat for the February open day but will be at the March one.
Thank you :smile: Congrats to you too :smile:

I missed the boat for the February open day but will be at the March one.

I see... what other university have you applied to ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending