UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accomodation 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by beccafairy
awesome, will wyatt is near some of my favourite venues! i'm going to camberwell so i applied for the new halls there, they're not open for viewing yet but they look gorgeous from the outside. how about you?

I'm going to LCC... so exicted to just get down there and start working etc!! i know no one else who's going though so im hoping to find out which halls we get allocated pretty soon so we can meet some people!x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by clyona1
I'm going to LCC... so exicted to just get down there and start working etc!! i know no one else who's going though so im hoping to find out which halls we get allocated pretty soon so we can meet some people!x

yesss, it's really exciting!
I've just applied for 1) Manna Ash 2) Will Wyatt 3) Don Gratton House

Going to LCC to study Public relations

Who's with me?

:smile:
Reply 43
Original post by MKHouldsworth
I've just applied for 1) Manna Ash 2) Will Wyatt 3) Don Gratton House

Going to LCC to study Public relations

Who's with me?

ive applied to will wyatt and manna ash and am going to lcc too! foundation though
Reply 44
also does any one know how long it'll be before we hear?
Reply 45
I'm curious why people haven't applied to costume store?
My choices:

Costume store
Manna ash
opal 4

It was quite a rush this morning, I was on the website for hours trying to apply but it kept on crashing so I quickly chose my places. I hope these are okay.
i applied for 1-don gratton 2-will wyatt 3- manna ash

will wyatt was going to be my first choice but it had alottttttt of **** reviews, and don gratton is closer to the tube, and its off bricklane, so thats always nice.
Reply 47
Original post by emclme
I'm curious why people haven't applied to costume store?
My choices:

Costume store
Manna ash
opal 4

It was quite a rush this morning, I was on the website for hours trying to apply but it kept on crashing so I quickly chose my places. I hope these are okay.

because the minimumcontract is 51 weeks and most ppl will finish uni early summer so it's like 2 extra months paying when most ppl will got home..plus unless ppl are going to walk to the campus it will still cost 80 a month for travel? :biggrin: xx
Reply 48
Oh great. Yay. :frown:
Reply 49
Original post by emclme
Oh great. Yay. :frown:

dw!!it looks amazing and there are loads of good things that make it worth ir..its still cheaper on a weekly basis and its all new and nice area :biggrin: i wanted to put it as my first choice but no clue how id afford it with my loan :/
Reply 50
Yeah, I have completely no idea on loans or student finance. It's so confusing and my internet is terrible so I wasn't able to look at rooms prior to applying. I'm just going to have to get a job over the summer and work to earn some money. eek. What halls have you applied for? where are you going? x
Reply 51
Original post by emclme
Yeah, I have completely no idea on loans or student finance. It's so confusing and my internet is terrible so I wasn't able to look at rooms prior to applying. I'm just going to have to get a job over the summer and work to earn some money. eek. What halls have you applied for? where are you going? x

yeh good idea!dw i think everyone will be struggling?all in the same boat and same student finance confuses me so much :s i applied for will whyatt,don gratton and manna ash :smile: what course u doing!?
Reply 52
Original post by msmith182
yeh good idea!dw i think everyone will be struggling?all in the same boat and same student finance confuses me so much :s i applied for will whyatt,don gratton and manna ash :smile: what course u doing!?

Yeah, hopefully it'll turn out okay. I'm doing fashion journalism, you?
Reply 53
Original post by emclme
Yeah, hopefully it'll turn out okay. I'm doing fashion journalism, you?

oh thats great!congradulations!where else did u apply?and im doing fashion textiles :smile: so both at lime grove? oh and where u moving from!?
Reply 54
oh thats great!congradulations!where else did u apply?and im doing fashion textiles :smile: so both at lime grove? oh and where u moving from!?

Congratulations for fashion textiles! yeah, lime grove :smile:
uh Birmingham, you?
Reply 55
Original post by emclme
Congratulations for fashion textiles! yeah, lime grove :smile:
uh Birmingham, you?

ohhhh do u have an accent?lt ol sorry ignore that....so quite far?kinda...im from mk so only about 40 mins ish? away,u excited?
Reply 56
Applied too!

Don Gratton, Manna Ash, then Will Wyatt... And my campus is LCF Holburn :smile: Anyone else applied for DG and is at Holburn too?

xxxx
Reply 57
Hi!
I applied for Manna Ash, Brooke and Bernard Myers...I'll be at on Fine Art at Chelsea --Anyone else?
I want to find out nowww!
Reply 58
ohhhh do u have an accent?lt ol sorry ignore that....so quite far?kinda...im from mk so only about 40 mins ish? away,u excited?

haha I hope not, the brummie accent is disgusting. Well, it's like 2-3 hours by coach. Yeah, I'm excited, a bit nervous since I don't know anyone and I'm hardly independent. Are you looking forward to it?
Reply 59
Original post by emclme
haha I hope not, the brummie accent is disgusting. Well, it's like 2-3 hours by coach. Yeah, I'm excited, a bit nervous since I don't know anyone and I'm hardly independent. Are you looking forward to it?

lol aha,im a bit nervous too :/ it's kind of like being pushed into the deep end x

Quick Reply

Latest