The Student Room Group

AQA Religious Studies Life Death and Beyond RST4A

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shhc97
I wrote that too. I stuck I abit of Buddhism too

Nice!!
what did you talk about on the second question about focusing on present and future?

I spoke about Realised eschatology stating we should focus on this life as we achieve the kingdom of god in this life
also i spoke about in Islam its about worshipping God and so this present life holds importance to reach the next
I talked about Nietzsche 'reason in philosophy' and Marxism and how they believe religious people should not focus on this life
I talked about suffering in this life so that focus shouldnt be in this life rather the next

I didnt really think this question was worded well because I felt that the question was asking about present life as well as apo and eschatology so not sure
Original post by secretreviser
I did the same
What did you write for the A02? Like which points for and against and your overall conclusion?
Really didnt think it was great at all:frown:
The first question was worded so strangely so I avoided that completely. Apparently it was on esch and ap? Looked more like present life to me!

i think i wrote about John hick's idea that our purpose is to develop into the likeness of God and Augustine's idea that we have sin within us so our purpose is to find redemption.
i don't know if it's right?
i was gonna do the first question but i only knew eschatology ideas in christanity so i didn't do that one. :frown:
both philosophy papers were hard this year, only because our original papers were replaced.:angry:
Original post by KaurNav
i think i wrote about John hick's idea that our purpose is to develop into the likeness of God and Augustine's idea that we have sin within us so our purpose is to find redemption.
i don't know if it's right?
i was gonna do the first question but i only knew eschatology ideas in christanity so i didn't do that one. :frown:
both philosophy papers were hard this year, only because our original papers were replaced.:angry:

Remind me of the wording of the A02 question? Wasn't it something like 'If death is the end, there is no purpose to life'
Ahhh i messed up so bad, seriously worried about results day...
So **** they were replaced when the original one was nice. :frown:
Hi guys, do any of you have any revision notes from RST3B or RST4A! Really in need of some good notes for RST4A! Please help!!!

Quick Reply