The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Hispanic-Impressions
I've not started revising :frown:

hahaha me neither!!
im starting today though.
yesterday i went through predicted questions and the exam layout so i know for sure what im doing
when are you starting?
you gonna bother learning gender bias?
hey anyone doing Q3, Q4/Q5 & Q8/Q9 ?
i started a new thread for these Qs only http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=606130
Reply 102
chloedp
well last year for q5 in june and jan non human animals came up but thats the first time they have done that!for q3 they have never repeated!

so if animal ethics has come up on the last 2 papers, does that mean that it definately wont come up on Jun08?? does that mean socially sensitive research is almost definately going to come-up?
Reply 103
It doesn't 'definately' mean anything. It could come up; it's just unlikely.
Reply 104
theres a very high chance of schizo coming up really hope it does. anyone got any predictions on issues? hope its non human/human p's :confused:
trina333
theres a very high chance of schizo coming up really hope it does. anyone got any predictions on issues? hope its non human/human p's :confused:

RTFT..

Read the ****ing thread
Reply 106
go do one...'GodspeedGehenna'...great name :eyeball: freak
trina333

Love you too.
trina333

less of your mouth please, i wouldnt exactly rate trina as the greatest name in the world considering ive only heard it on the bill when referring to a person living on a coucil estate. >_>

Reply 109
anyway...PYA5 lol ! does anyone know when phobias last came up? i'm hearing all this bout schizo i hope it is !

Latest