The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120

Original post by JK.
**** :frown:

Too many people are just ****.

Yeh, not bad, got resits starting next week which should be fun. After that I've got a couple of months to enjoy myself and plan travelling before doing a bit of full time work, a couple more exams in June and finally getting away. :yy:

How are you atm?

The Daily Mail have hammed up the story considerably though... :erm:

Oh same same - C1 is Monday and then C3 is in two weeks and I'm all done! So I feel for you :console: I'm just working atm, my boss offered me a permanent job yesterday and I got an offer from Birmingham today so everything is going pretty well. My mum is perpetually angry with me but nothing has really changed there!

Any offers for you yet? When am I seeing your ugly face tbh? :hmmm:
Original post by natty_d
C1 is Monday:
I expect you to destroy a C1 paper by now. This the least I expect from a former FM student ffs. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 122
Original post by natty_d
The Daily Mail have hammed up the story considerably though... :erm:

Oh same same - C1 is Monday and then C3 is in two weeks and I'm all done! So I feel for you :console: I'm just working atm, my boss offered me a permanent job yesterday and I got an offer from Birmingham today so everything is going pretty well. My mum is perpetually angry with me but nothing has really changed there!

Any offers for you yet? When am I seeing your ugly face tbh? :hmmm:

Nice, exams don't sound too bad and the job and Brum offers are great, well done. :yy:

I only sent it just before Christmas and have yet to add all my choices, so no, but meh hardly means much, I'll only start stressing properly when everything is finalised.

Your mother sounds like a nightmare, tbh. :colondollar:

Erm, dunno really, I'm working this weekend and doubt I'll be out much over the exam period, I guess I could work something though, when are you free these days?
Reply 123

Original post by JK.
Nice, exams don't sound too bad and the job and Brum offers are great, well done. :yy:

I only sent it just before Christmas and have yet to add all my choices, so no, but meh hardly means much, I'll only start stressing properly when everything is finalised.

Your mother sounds like a nightmare, tbh. :colondollar:

Erm, dunno really, I'm working this weekend and doubt I'll be out much over the exam period, I guess I could work something though, when are you free these days?

Oh cool - I hope you get what you want :h:

Aye - I currently owe her rent so I'm being given the silent treatment which is just incredible :rofl2:

You still work at the library amirite? Only weekends really - I'm always so knackered after work.
Reply 124
Original post by natty_d
Oh cool - I hope you get what you want :h:

Aye - I currently owe her rent so I'm being given the silent treatment which is just incredible :rofl2:

You still work at the library amirite? Only weekends really - I'm always so knackered after work.

Cheers, you too. :h:

Eurgh, mare. :sad:

Yep, it's not bad but I get so few hours down there which is a bit annoying. :colonhash:

Yeh, fair enough. Well I'm free for at least part of most weekends, could organise something for some point in Feb, maybe? Perhaps see when a few others plan to come back from uni around that time...
Original post by JK.

Yep, it's not bad but I get so few hours down there which is a bit annoying. :colonhash:

Yeh, fair enough. Well I'm free for at least part of most weekends, could organise something for some point in Feb, maybe? Perhaps see when a few others plan to come back from uni around that time...

Joseph you still aiming for LSE? Are you planning a career in accounting/banking long term? :holmes:
Reply 126
Original post by Colbert
Joseph you still aiming for LSE? Are you planning a career in accounting/banking long term? :holmes:

That was last year, ****ed the offer though so it's out of the question now. :colonhash:

Dunno about long term, but yeh, most likely.

What you doing work wise atm?
Reply 127
Original post by Stricof

Original post by Stricof
I expect you to destroy a C1 paper by now. This the least I expect from a former FM student ffs. :colonhash:

Spoiler

:shh: Shush dude

Original post by JK.

Everytime I hear this song, I think of you for some reason

My boss caught me skanking to this in the stock room today at work :colondollar: :facepalm2:

Oh cool - bring your gash, I'll bring mine :h:
Original post by JK.
That was last year, ****ed the offer though so it's out of the question now. :colonhash:

Could you not reapply or are they arses about retakes? :colonhash: Bastards tbf.

I have a grad job sorted for September so now just planning activities for the next 9 months, more difficult than anticipated.
Reply 129
Original post by natty_d

Everytime I hear this song, I think of you for some reason

My boss caught me skanking to this in the stock room today at work :colondollar: :facepalm2:

Oh cool - bring your gash, I'll bring mine :h:

:rofl: Clearrrrr.

Must have been impressive skanking if you got offered a permanent job. Kudos. :yy:

Will do. :h:

Hmmmm
Reply 131
Original post by Colbert
Could you not reapply or are they arses about retakes? :colonhash: Bastards tbf.

I have a grad job sorted for September so now just planning activities for the next 9 months, more difficult than anticipated.

They're arses about everything, tbh, but yeh that includes retakes. :colonhash:

Not too bothered though, doubt I'd really enjoy studying there and considering the accom I got offered last year, I'd have to stay at home which is something I'd rather not do. :colonhash:

Congrats, man. :yy: other than Spain, what you got in mind atm? :holmes:
Original post by JK.

Where have you applied this year then? :holmes:
Reply 133
TEEEEEMMMMPPPPZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

I despise Westwood :colonhash:
Reply 134
Original post by Stricof
Where have you applied this year then? :holmes:

Only Southampton atm, adding the other 4 in the next few days. Gonna be 4 out of York/Durham/Exeter/Reading/Nottingham, I think.

What you up to this year?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 135

Original post by JK.
:rofl: Clearrrrr.

Must have been impressive skanking if you got offered a permanent job. Kudos. :yy:

Will do. :h:

LOL - It was at the CLEAR bit that he walked in and I was like mid kick in the air :colondollar:

People get too "gassed" when they hear this song :rofl2:

Also, Nottingham - DO IT :colone:
Original post by JK.
Only Southampton atm, adding the other 4 in the next few days. Gonna be 4 out of York/Durham/Exeter/Reading/Nottingham, I think.
Awesome :yy:. And what course?

Original post by natty_d
Heh okay. And how're you? :h:
Reply 137
Original post by Stricof
Awesome :yy:. And what course?

Maths and/with econ. :h:

You see my edit to the last post?
Reply 138
Original post by natty_d

Also, Nottingham - DO IT :colone:

Yeh, I think it'll be Soton, Nottingham, Exeter, York and Reading. :yy:
Reply 139
Original post by Stricof

Original post by Stricof
Heh okay. And how're you? :h:

I'm really good. Eman was telling me that you know Birmingham pretty well - so tell me the good things about it :awesome:

Latest