The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Leeds Met Applications 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm doing Psychology, Biology and Maths at A level.
In AS I got: Psychology - A, Maths - C and Biology - D and these grades were given as my predicted grades which are 260 points. I got a D in Health and Social at AS also which is 30 points. I've applied for Psychology at Leeds Met, the requirement is 260 points, I think this counts AS also, do you think I'll get an offer? Will my A in Psychology give me more of a chance?
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 61
Received my unconditional offer for Games Design at LMU (Headingly) the other day, stoked as it was my first choice :smile:

Looking to live in either of the Opals, they look really nice even though I've heard lots of people saying they're expensive.. Oh well!
Reply 62
applied for psycho, havent a clue where to live. Not sure if its even my firm yet!
Reply 63
Original post by Dbrown18
applied for psycho, havent a clue where to live. Not sure if its even my firm yet!

In the same boat! well other than I've applied for sport and exercise science. I liked it at the open day, but can't make up my mind on where to firm
Reply 64
Original post by ras140899

Original post by ras140899
yeah EBS, demontfort, university of Greenwich and Manchester met. just got my offer today from Leeds i'm absolutely ecstatic sent mine off on the 1st :smile:

did you get an email saying they received ur application cuz i still havn't and it feels like i sent it off ages ago :frown: wow u heard bk really fast I heard leeds took ages to reply.
Got an offer for Environmental Health - Public Health (which is awesome as it's my first choice)

Applying to live at Opal - the viewing was amazing, loved everything about it.

Anyone else studying this? :smile:
Reply 66
When dya send off your application?
Reply 67
Had my interview for Primary Ed last Wednesday, just waiting to hear back now. Absolutely loved the Headingley Campus!!
Reply 68
Does Leeds Met give everyone a conditional offer and then ask for a a interview or am I just one of the lucky ones? lol
Reply 69
My UCAS was sent off at the end of October, and out of my 5 choices Leeds Met is the only one who hasn't got back to me! I've applied for Computer Forensics, is anyone else in the same boat. Also, I never received the 'We have got your application e-mail'? Does anyone have past experiences with Leeds met replying later than the rest of the universities?
Reply 70
Original post by macuser3
My UCAS was sent off at the end of October, and out of my 5 choices Leeds Met is the only one who hasn't got back to me! I've applied for Computer Forensics, is anyone else in the same boat. Also, I never received the 'We have got your application e-mail'? Does anyone have past experiences with Leeds met replying later than the rest of the universities?

Thats annoying. Only sent my application on thurs!
Reply 71
Original post by charlotteclapham
no i didnt apply long ago at all, about 15 november my application was sent, im well pleased. x

Hey, I got my offer for the Physical Education course at the beginning of the month :smile: Sounds like we're gonna be on the same one!
Reply 72
Original post by jemma2805
Hey, I got my offer for the Physical Education course at the beginning of the month :smile: Sounds like we're gonna be on the same one!

Fingers crossed I will too! Still no offer though...fingers crossed!
Reply 73
I haven't received an offer for here yet. It's hard to pick out of John Moores and Leeds Met which to be my first choice. Hopefully I'll get an offer because Leeds Met looks great.
Reply 74
Applied and got an offer for public relations, anyone else doing this course?
Reply 75
does anyone know roughly how long the Architecture Interview is for?
Anyone got any offers yet? I applied just yesterday, does anyone think I left it too late and that courses are full by now?
Reply 77
I ve got an offer from leeds met for physical education too! :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by lu1704
I ve got an offer from leeds met for physical education too! :smile:

Well done you - first choice? I'm still waiting to hear...
Reply 79
thanks!i think it will be yeh! i wouldnt worry they sent me an email about something that thered been a problem with the applications theyd got messed up, so they re late in givin out offers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending