The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level Business and Management resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by JoeW94
Hey, does anyone have or know where I can get the AQA Economics unit 1 june 2011 paper and mark scheme. If so could you please post it back to me :colondollar: It would be much appreciated :smile:

yh i got it
hey anyone can help me out with a economics I.A plz i really need it...plz i'm really counting on this and it would be really appreciated
Reply 162
Has anybody got this mark scheme please?
Many Thanks!
Reply 163
Hi, does anyone have the question paper for AQA ECON4 June 2011?
Reply 164
does anybody have the OCR AS Jan 2012 economics paper F582 and mark scheme?
Reply 165
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had the January 2012 mark scheme for Unit 2 economics for me to look through!
Thanks
I'm looking for it too.
Hope it's found!
Reply 167
Original post by SweetChilliSauce
I'm looking for it too.
Hope it's found!

Im looking for it as well! If either of you find it, could you please send it to me and i'll send it to you if i come across it :smile:
Original post by prada1234
Im looking for it as well! If either of you find it, could you please send it to me and i'll send it to you if i come across it :smile:

I have a paper copy of it with the mark scheme for Section B. If you want, I can tell you the answers. (it'd take forever to photocopy)
Reply 169
Original post by SweetChilliSauce
I have a paper copy of it with the mark scheme for Section B. If you want, I can tell you the answers. (it'd take forever to photocopy)

No worries i emailed my teacher and she gave me a copy, thanks anyways!
Some brief advice here for Edexcel economics students on getting higher evaluation marks

http://www.tutor2u.net/blog/index.php/economics/comments/unit-1-micro-getting-higher-marks-for-evaluation
Original post by jameszy
Hi guys,

I am trying to find the AQA Economics Unit 1 and 2 (ECON1 and ECON2) Question papers for the Jan 2010 series (and the MS's if possible also). I have googled around and had a look at TSR but not found anything.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

AQA website fam!
Original post by JoeW94
Could someone please post the AQA June 2011 papers and mark schemes for economics unit 1 and unit 3. Would be much appreciated!

AQA websitee x
Reply 173
Does anyone have edexcel economics jan 2012 unit 1 and unit 2? :smile:
Reply 174
Does anyone have the multiple choice answers for unit 2 econ? Jan 2012?
Jan 2012 paper anyone? For AQA unit 3 and unit 4 eco?
Reply 176
Does anyone have the mark scheme for EDEXCEL accounting UNIT 2 JANUARY 2005? Super urgent!
Original post by Warfare
Does anyone have the mark scheme for EDEXCEL accounting UNIT 2 JANUARY 2005? Super urgent!

It will be on the edexcel website; that's where everyone gets them from.
I had a quick look but most papers don't date back as far as 2005, also I'm not sure what level your at. Eg GCSE / GCE.

As a pointer, I often find more modern papers more relevant as they have improved over time :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 178
Does anyone know where edexcel unit 4 economics Mark scheme! I have been looking for ages and can not find it!

Paper number:6354/01
Reply 179
does anyone have the unit 4 (micro A2) edexcel June 2009 mark scheme, can not find it anywhere!!!

Quick Reply

Latest