The Student Room Group

Driving test today @ 12:38

Well, I've got my driving today and gotta leave in about 45 minutes.

Does anyone have any last minute tips?
Reply 1
Keep calm, take your time with manouvres and stay focused. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Don't dwell on mistakes, I was convinced at least 3 separate times during my test that I had just got a major.
Reply 3
Try and treat it like a normal driving lesson, just with a different instructor, that helped calm me down for mine. Oh and don't over think it! Good luck! :smile:
I don't see what can go wrong on a driving lesson? You just go forward and do some turns, and stop at red lights....

If you fail more than twice you should be banned from driving forever.

Good luck though.
Reply 5
Just drive, it's no different to lessons to be honest with you. If anything it was easier than lessons as you don't have anyone in your ear the whole time so you can concentrate a little better, you'll be fine
16:06 how was it?
Reply 7
Failed :/

Right near the end of the test there was a bit for car to wait in at the traffic lights and I crept slightly forward and went into the bicycle part on the road markings. I couldn't reverse or anything to rectify the fault so I knew I had blown it.
Reply 8
Unlucky. If that's the only thing you failed on you were a little unfortunate. At least that means the rest of your driving is up to standard so you should easily pass next time.
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
I don't see what can go wrong on a driving lesson? You just go forward and do some turns, and stop at red lights....

If you fail more than twice you should be banned from driving forever.

Good luck though.

I don't think you realise just how idiotic you are.

OP - that's a shame, but as someone else said, atleast the rest of your driving was of good standard so next time you should pass :smile:
Original post by sarahthegemini
I don't think you realise just how idiotic you are.

OP - that's a shame, but as someone else said, atleast the rest of your driving was of good standard so next time you should pass :smile:

I'm just being honest. I'm helping the OP. Just do'nt thin about it, just drive and you'll do better.

Quick Reply