The Student Room Group

Coleraine pgce

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bethrik10
They don't tell you anything :frown: I have friends who got in as far as Aug/Sep. I had friends who didn't get a place from waiting list so I am not very hopeful! I'm gutted :frown:

I'm also on the waiting list. Its jus frustrating because I don't know what plans to make for this year. Im not very hopeful either as we don't even know how big the list is or where we are on it.
Reply 141
Original post by Bethrik10
They don't tell you anything :frown: I have friends who got in as far as Aug/Sep. I had friends who didn't get a place from waiting list so I am not very hopeful! I'm gutted :frown:

I know there are two on the course at the minute that got in through waiting list so it is possible. Just very frustrating not knowing how long the list is and what chances we actually have. I'm a classroom assistant and not permanent so will need a job for September if not going to Coleraine. Not really sure what to even tell my employer incase she gives a job to someone else of I keep her waiting. Are we even kept on the list for next year or do we have to apply all over again? Such a frustrating position to be in x
Original post by cc2015
I know there are two on the course at the minute that got in through waiting list so it is possible. Just very frustrating not knowing how long the list is and what chances we actually have. I'm a classroom assistant and not permanent so will need a job for September if not going to Coleraine. Not really sure what to even tell my employer incase she gives a job to someone else of I keep her waiting. Are we even kept on the list for next year or do we have to apply all over again? Such a frustrating position to be in x

No unfortunately you have to re-apply all over again!! I have a place in Durham so I can't wait for someone to drop out :frown: I'm also on the waiting list for Queebs, feeling gutted x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending