The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stealing weave and supermalt.

How low can these people go...
Reply 3041
Bloody hell! Apparently they're blaming youth unemployment and the shutdown of youth centres! WTF the rioters bloody bringing up the costs by damaging everything they see.
Am I the only person that wants to get on the streets with a baseball bat or something and oppose these thugs?
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Anyone know if Glasgow is getting involved I need some new ****:P
Im kidding ofcourse. This is crazy

I would have thought this would of been a norm for Glasgow :tongue:

(Jokes)
Original post by Sowande2012
When I saw all those blacks rioting in Tottenham I knew I had to find somewhere safe, somewhere they would never go (not in a million years).................I'm at the job centre.

It's been done. Several times.
Wtf is it spreading to other cities? How retarded are people that they actually want this to spread over the country?

They literally need to die.
Reply 3046
Original post by boobooboob
Leeds, Birmingham, Peckham

Any white areas going to hell.

No, thought not.

Peckham = small part of London

Leeds = Mostly whitr.

Birmingham = mostly asian

You = ignorant.

The issue isn't race. There are white MEN amongst the crowd on my TV screen.
Reply 3047
Original post by 786girl
sufragettes would have been proud...

I dont see the logic, they are going crazy over the death of ONE person, and are putting the lives of 100's in danger themselves

bunch of hippocrites.

It isnt about the one fella as such. If it was this guy was popular, because the whole of london and greater london is errupting! Its teenage idiots and opportunists going out and doing this for the adrenaline rush and for the odd TV! What can you do, literally, if thousands combine and commit crime on this level!
The people doing this are utter, utter morons.

The problem is that they are as ****ing unintelligent as they are underprivileged.

It's spreading to Birmingham, Leeds...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?????
Please wake up.

Any in Liverpool, no.
What about Newcastle ?

No.
Probably Luton, Bradford next.
Original post by Abbadon27

(Jokes)

Yup regular friday night:moon:
Original post by Abbadon27

(Jokes)

Unfortunately it is :pierre:
I think this tweet sums it up really

"The youth of the Middle East rise up for basic freedom; the youth of London rise up for a HD Ready plasma TV"
Reply 3053
Looting a smaal shop on the BBC
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Your hunch about it ending today, with having minor problems was wrong :angry:

:tongue:

Surely it'll end by Thursday though... right?

Well, fudge that..... It's spreading UK wide now >_< Police have stood back too much for too long that it's spread on a large enough scale and the police can't keep up. It ain't gonna die down for a while now :s-smilie:

I do try and be positive though :dontknow:
Original post by Anna_Karenina
The only rights that others have are those enshrined in law, and like I said is there anything other than the law which gives these people no right to take advantage of a certain situation?

No there isnt. Whats your point? Fact is, there is a law. So they have no right.

Sorry if you were looking for a long drawn-out philosophical argument that would gradually take us completely away from the subject at hand, but it is what it is.
Croydon is in chaos!!!!!

Savages. All down from Thornton Heath/West Croydon. They ought to have wiped those holes off the map long ago.
Completely clearing out the Off Licence in Hackney...
Original post by -Illmatic-
I think this tweet sums it up really

"The youth of the Middle East rise up for basic freedom; the youth of London rise up for a HD Ready plasma TV"

It's true; this country is full of people who believe that they have some kind of entitlement.

Leeds, Birmingham, Peckham

Any white areas going to hell.

No, thought not.

Enfield town is more white than black. If the rumours of Palmers Green and Barnet are true, then that also proves you're wrong.

Latest

Trending

Trending