The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest

Scroll to see replies

Original post by commandant

Good :smile: Would be great to have a lot of girl interest too. Angel_K made inspiring changes.

Thank you! Still have a way to go so I'm in.. when's it starting? Please say New Year, too much temptation about until then :biggrin: xx
Original post by crocker710
I'm in; bulk + cut

Good man, added.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Thank you! Still have a way to go so I'm in.. when's it starting? Please say New Year, too much temptation about until then :biggrin: xx

Yeh it'll be new year, probably a few days after the 1st so that everyone is ready to start.

Hopefully it can go ahead with a prize from TSR, makes it more interesting!!

Added to the list :smile:
Just saw this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1851825

TSR are giving prizes for the best dressed Christmas tree - so SURELY they can give some for all the hard work that's involved in a 12 week transformation contest?

fleur de lis
see thread
Original post by commandant
Just saw this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1851825

TSR are giving prizes for the best dressed Christmas tree - so SURELY they can give some for all the hard work that's involved in a 12 week transformation contest?

If they're offering 3 different prizes then maybe we could have three different categories? That is if they agree to it :P
Reply 25
Perhaps to start on the 3rd...the first working day?
Reply 26
Im in but Im currently bulking up untill after exams when i start cutting, so my 12 weeks of cardio will not start till afer 25th jan
Reply 27
i would so win this....lol at the guy saying is this natty...you think anyone on her cares enough to take anything...
Reply 28
In. Gonna try to bulk up a bit.
I'm in for the lulz.

Btw, don't expect a quick reply off the admins as they're officially off for Xmas now. And for something like this they would have to discus it between them in like january when they get back in the office probably. The more people the better though. May be able to blag a prize of an amazon voucher or TSR subs if they're being generous.

Also, we putting the transformations to a public vote afterwards or are we going to let an expert(the fitness mod team or similiar) decide?
I think it should be public vote

but if that's not feasible then shotgun being a judge
Reply 31
I'm in for this, will be doing primarily a cut starting ~16th Jan. Should be training properly again from next week after all the xmas celebrations though :biggrin:
Original post by Arturo Bandini
I think it should be public vote

but if that's not feasible then shotgun being a judge

Damn, just reread the OP and he does say public vote. Nvm. Maybe the great AB will have to enter if he wants to be involved?

Also, for mine i will be going on a slight cut probably as have got chubs lately and will get more chubs over xmas as well. Will be starting at 80kg ish probs and aiming to be <75 by the end with better lifts. :smile:
Original post by MHorman
Damn, just reread the OP and he does say public vote. Nvm. Maybe the great AB will have to enter if he wants to be involved?

Also, for mine i will be going on a slight cut probably as have got chubs lately and will get more chubs over xmas as well. Will be starting at 80kg ish probs and aiming to be <75 by the end with better lifts. :smile:

Only problem is that I don't plan on transforming in any way over the coming months!

probs lose a kilo or two of muscle if anything

Hence why I could judge :biggrin:
I'll join to add more girls. Will there be more specific categories or just male/female?

Think i'll aim for lowering body fat % but my goal may change depending on how my rugby goes.

Hopefully it''ll get me more focused for upcoming trials too!
I'll say I'm in for now.
Need to decide on a goal though :tongue:
Wish this contest was being done a year ago. Unfortunately I am nearly at my goal weight so I don't think I am going to be able to enter
I'm in :smile: goal is primarily to loose weight - put on a fair amount over the last year and a bit at uni, so aiming to slim down a bit. Also want to drop my 2k erg time, 'cause I'm aiming to stay in my college W1 for rowing next term.
Reply 38
Good stuff, didn't think that many girls would join!
Original post by Arturo Bandini
Only problem is that I don't plan on transforming in any way over the coming months!

probs lose a kilo or two of muscle if anything

Hence why I could judge :biggrin:

In to see the fabled AB pics
Original post by CB5

In to see the fabled AB pics

He won't show you but he posted them in mbsfm V 5 iirc. I remember someone grabbed them whilst they were up. Probs Usama or Nun...

Photo transformations will be interesting to see. Even though a small amount is due to stuff like pump on the day for guys.

Anyone told the girls the best way to judge physiques is the photos to be taken just in undies? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest