The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest

Scroll to see replies

Original post by commandant

what weak points George, I can't think of any?

Well right now I'm doing Smolov because failingatm told me you have better legs than me :tongue:
Original post by The Troll Toll
Well right now I'm doing Smolov because failingatm told me you have better legs than me :tongue:

I have **** legs lol
Reply 142
Original post by ibysaiyan
This. I had good definition especially around the back until injurIRS took over.. grr mind you in my case I am eating as much .as I can ( fortune of home living) until uni starts....

would be good to see how the fellow 70kg people look( you and mh)

I have **** legs lol

Haha. Seriously though, I think I need to bring up my chest mostly.
Reply 144
Also I guarantee a fatty will win both categories with less effort, unless someone goes on their first cycle.
Reply 145
I'll gladly join if I'm not too new here, probably in the fat loss/body recomp section, a few too many mince pies over Christmas I think and it'd be nice to try and find some abs!
Original post by Gallium
would be good to see how the fellow 70kg people look( you and mh)

Tbh I'm Probs nearer 80 than 70 atm. I dun goofed and got fat.

I look classic ss atm. all thighs, no upper body imo.
Reply 147
Original post by MHorman
Tbh I'm Probs nearer 80 than 70 atm. I dun goofed and got fat.

I look classic ss atm. all thighs, no upper body imo.

i have a decentish back compared to everything else, flat chest tho :/ and stick arms. i'm thinking of meddling with a bit of assistance work to fill out.
Reply 148
I'm in :biggrin:
Original post by Gallium
i have a decentish back compared to everything else, flat chest tho :/ and stick arms. i'm thinking of meddling with a bit of assistance work to fill out.

I have / had decent upper body shape, chest being my strong point, back included but now :frown: it's getting covered by fat blubber, for me it's the legs which are disproportionate .I haven't weighed myself this month at all but I bet I am between 72-73kg... =/ want 69 back lol
(edited 12 years ago)
I desperately need to gain more muscle (I'm only 76kg soaking wet at 6'0 :colondollar: ) and want for my lifts go keep going up as they were before xmas, but I have goddamn bodyfat on me which is definitely coming off over january, gonna cut 4-6 weeks
I'm in!
TSR Transformation Contest

This is the plan (so far). Feel free to share / discuss ideas in this thread..

1. Two Categories - Male and Female

2. Start photos must be posted between 0.00 2/1/2012 and 11.59 8/1/2012
End photos between 0.00 19/3/2012 and 11.59 25/3/2012
Competition will run for a duration of 12 weeks

3. If you aim to lose weight; you must post at least a front relaxed, back relaxed, and side relaxed photo (and any others of your choice).
If you aim to gain muscle / weight; you must post a front relaxed, back relaxed, and at least one bodybuilding compulsory pose (and any others of your choice).

4. All photos must be taken in swimwear / underwear

5. Starting stats are not a requirement, however they will be helpful in assisting the judging. For example, start weight and end weight / start arm measurement, end arm measurement.

6. The best transformation will be chosen as the winner.

What if I want to aim to lose weight AND gain muscle? Should I do the whole of Step 3? (Taking pictures)

I'm not overweight or anything, but I'm a bit chubby >.<, so I'd like to lose a bit of weight, then begin training up my small guns xD
Reply 153
So this is still beginning on the 2nd?
I'm in, any prizes?
Original post by Instincts_2012
What if I want to aim to lose weight AND gain muscle? Should I do the whole of Step 3? (Taking pictures)

I'm not overweight or anything, but I'm a bit chubby &gt;.&lt;, so I'd like to lose a bit of weight, then begin training up my small guns xD

Up to you really. If you're chubby and a side picture shows that, then another side picture at the end shows that you have visually lost the fat it would be to your advantage in the competition.

Original post by Idle
So this is still beginning on the 2nd?

As it stands yep, photos need to be updated between tomorrow and the end of next Sun.

Original post by spamking
I'm in, any prizes?

95% there should be prizes. Need to wait until the 3rd when the TSR admins are back in work to finalise details. I was tempted to push the comp back a week but a few members wanted it to start on the 2nd regardless of knowing details of prizes etc.
I'll create a new thread later on for members to start posting pictures tomorrow. If you put your name down, I fully expect pictures in the coming week!
I'll create a new thread later on for members to start posting pictures tomorrow. If you put your name down, I fully expect pictures in the coming week!

Hahha cool. Make sure you quote us :tongue:

With that said.. no more mayonnaise or any of the fatty junk for the next 3 months. Bring it!
Raw eggs is the way to roll :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ibysaiyan
Hahha cool. Make sure you quote us :tongue:

With that said.. no more mayonnaise or any of the fatty junk for the next 3 months. Bring it!
Raw eggs is the way to roll :tongue:

I do drink raw egg whites every morn lol
Reply 159
I do drink raw egg whites every morn lol

Quick Reply

Latest