The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster 2012

Hi there!

I have just applied for International Relations & Democratic Politics. Anyone else applied for this master?

I'm also thinking on International Liaison & Communication.

Since I did it today, is there any chance to get an answer on time for applying to one of the full scholarships?

Thanks everybody & Have a great day!
Reply 1
Original post by armandotx
Hi there!

I have just applied for International Relations & Democratic Politics. Anyone else applied for this master?

I'm also thinking on International Liaison & Communication.

Since I did it today, is there any chance to get an answer on time for applying to one of the full scholarships?

Thanks everybody & Have a great day!

Hello))) I accepted my unconditional offer from Uni of westminster to do MA International Relations & Democratic Politics =) September 2012 start)

I didn't apply for any type of scholarship, 'cause I'm not sure if I can get it))

Good luck with your scholarship application) Hope you will get it)
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, Thank you :smile:
btw, Which undergrad course did you take?

As I understood, I have one month to consider the offer. So I'm gonna take my time.

I realized many people criticize the University of Westminster. But considering IR & Politics I believe they got a great programme. I went through the staff profiles and it was not disappointing at all.

I'm pretty convinced it is an awesome place to study and they are going to offer you (us) a solid basis for an international career. From this point on it's entirely up to us!

Where do you come from?
Reply 3
Original post by armandotx
Hey, Thank you :smile:
btw, Which undergrad course did you take?

As I understood, I have one month to consider the offer. So I'm gonna take my time.

I realized many people criticize the University of Westminster. But considering IR & Politics I believe they got a great programme. I went through the staff profiles and it was not disappointing at all.

I'm pretty convinced it is an awesome place to study and they are going to offer you (us) a solid basis for an international career. From this point on it's entirely up to us!

Where do you come from?

Sorry for the late reply. I took BA International Relations in my country - Kazakhstan and what about your BA? and where you come from?

It didn't take a lot of time from me before accepting the offer cause I knew what university I want to study at. The UW fully satisfies me with all the staff, modules, programme, location and opportunities)) + I got an advice from my cousin who lives in London.

And I'm with you on that it's up to us)) I'm determined to develop my skills and deepen my personal and academic understanding of international affairs during the studies)

so if you would not accept the offer I will have one less competitor)) hahaha) kidding xDDD

Quick Reply

Latest