The Student Room Group

Has anyone famous attended your school?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Not at my school, but Lewis Hamilton went to a local school, although aparrantly he was a right brat and they don't boast about it.
I don't care, he's a bloody good driver and claim to fame for my town :biggrin:

STEVENAGE!! - A bit of a chav town... but, hey! :P
Reply 81
really tedious link but my cousin went to school with Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon from Blur at Stanway in Colchester
Gareth Gates! :biggrin:
Reply 83
Original post by Bella Occhi
Jack Wilshere, he was in the year above me :yep:

Oh my God that is ****in' awesome..!

Colin Firth went to my college
Reply 84
Montell Douglas, sprinter.

Keeley Hazell, topless model.

Gary O'Neil, Middlesbrough F.C. footballer, former England U21 captain.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravensbourne_School_(Bromley)

I know OP asked for famous people but, well, that's the best I got.

Lol.

EDIT: Lol, I was just curious so I typed my school name in Google Images and a lot of the results were of Keeley Hazell - the topless model. There weren't many images of my school.
(edited 13 years ago)
Not really but that black posh guy in James Bond came and spoke to our year lol
Won't put from my current college as some local tsrians would guess which if I put the exact names, but a rock band of the early noughties and a soap actress went there and from my previous school another soap person.

Both the Miliband brothers and N-Dubz went to my dad's old school however. Though not all at the same time.
Secondary School:

Apparently Rod Stewart, but that was back when it wasn't my school but rather three little schools or something.
Also,potentially Baby Spice (rumour has it) :s-smilie:
Patrick Stewart went to my secondary school :p: That's about it I think.
Reply 89
D H Lawrence
Ed Balls
Ken Clarke
Geoff Hoon

Some others too..
Reply 90
That Chantel girl from Big Brother who went out with Ziggy. She also gave birth at the maternity ward where I did my work experience :biggrin:
Jimmy Carr and Matt Dawson
Reply 92
newton
Reply 93
Mark Addy [the fat one from The Full Monty and A Knight's Tale] went to my school, Graeme Le Saux went to my dad's.
me :biggrin:
Original post by Sashari
STEVENAGE!! - A bit of a chav town... but, hey! :P

Lol, no kidding!
I don't actually mind Stevenage, unlike most people I know. Must admit, Hitchin is much nicer :smile:
The ginger one from atomic kitten. I'm gonna go ahead and say that none of you can top that.
Reply 97
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Lol, no kidding!
I don't actually mind Stevenage, unlike most people I know. Must admit, Hitchin is much nicer :smile:

I agree, Hitchin is nicer :wink: Alas no one famous comes from around here :tongue: ooh but Apparently Rupert Grint's sister is in my year, at my 6th form :s if she wasn't kicked out yet :P
John Lennon went to my Dad's school if that counts. He was a couple of years above my Dad.

Apparently he was a bit of a tit.
Reply 99
I've been to two, David James went to my first
and Ruper Grint was at my second
Plus we have some acadamy football players and some olympic hopefuls so there might be more yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending