good!

You could try not to be so useless though :mmm:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
You could try not to be so useless though :mmm:

but its part of my charm :angel: that and being able to wrap half the men i meet around my little finger... i should possibly work on that
Reply 22
Original post by Bathwiggle
but its part of my charm :angel: that and being able to wrap half the men i meet around my little finger... i should possibly work on that

Only half? Useless.
Only half? Useless.

i can name one IRL who can say no to me and mean it... i could work on him, but its not fun if you always get your own way, a challenge is far more exciting.
Reply 24
i can name one IRL who can say no to me and mean it... i could work on him, but its not fun if you always get your own way, a challenge is far more exciting.

Some random kid in this thread negged me on a random post elsewhere - possibly because I had his thread merged. This amuses me massively :lol:
Some random kid in this thread negged me on a random post elsewhere - possibly because I had his thread merged. This amuses me massively :lol:

This is a little bit worrying. :lol: You cruel cruel man! are we giving up with the chat thread and just taking over any thread now?
Reply 26
This is a little bit worrying. :lol: You cruel cruel man! are we giving up with the chat thread and just taking over any thread now?

I think it has been that way for a long time but yes we should move each other to the chat thread where appropriate :tongue:
I think it has been that way for a long time but yes we should move each other to the chat thread where appropriate :tongue:

you never move me!
Reply 28
you never move me!

I know. But there are instances where I should. Lol
Reply 29
Hello everybody!Im international law applicant. I would be very happy to chat with you all.I hope to come to open days.Anyway I love this university and im hopping to get an offer.I would be the happiest girl in the world! hehe
Reply 30
Good luck :smile:
Reply 31
i applied last week to Essex univerity :smile: anyone got any idea on how long it could take to turn around an application? the American Studies department told me that they send out offers as soon as they get applications pretty much
Reply 32
I'm hoping to apply for Politics and Philosophy :smile:
I still get the whole 'TOWIE conversation' whenever I mention I'm applying there but more fool them for jumping to conclusions before even knowing about the place.
Reply 33
I'm gonna apply for economics maybe with the year abroad :biggrin:
Reply 34
Anyone knows anywhere else cheaper to live than the campus??
i would have thought the towers would be the cheapest as you don't have to worry about bills.
Reply 36
There will be some marginally cheaper accommodation available but really and truly you won't find much cheaper than the towers.
Reply 37
*Subscribes*

Should I expect any decitions before January?
If I get another TOWIE related joke... :angry:
Original post by blondie :)
If I get another TOWIE related joke... :angry:

Imagine how I feel I currently live in Chelsea so I'm getting tacky 'reality show' related jokes from all directions now.:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending