The Student Room Group

Dexter Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
I also never watched the second half of series 8.

Feel vaguely fraudulent, having been the one who started this society. But that's how strongly I feel about the direction they took it in :p:
Reply 1841
Why didn't Deb just shoot him straight away?!! She didn't have to die like that :frown:
Reply 1842
That part when Saxon gets stiched up by the vet was partially stolen from a very similar scene in Prison Break, anyone else think the same?
Reply 1843
Original post by Nerd2
That part when Saxon gets stiched up by the vet was partially stolen from a very similar scene in Prison Break, anyone else think the same?

Haha and game of thrones copied teabags last scene from the first season - gotta 'hand' it to them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1844
Pretty rubbish ending, would have been better if Dexter just died at sea. It was more of a terrible season overall though, which made for a crappy ending.

So Harrison lost his dad, mom and auntie, that's harsh, poor little guy.

LOL Dexter became a lumberjack, why? Either kills yourself or go live with your family. Can someone explain why he became a lumberjack?

Also nobody thought it was suspicious that Dexter was carrying a body onto a boat?

Should of brought back Doakes!
(edited 10 years ago)
Yea there are some really good alternate endings, even this half joke ending on youtube is a lot better than the actual one.
Original post by Deshi
One of the best finales I have ever seen.

Show manages to maintain that consistent quality throughout all seasons that so many shows struggle for (see Dexter and The Walking Dead).

Vic Mackey is one of the ultimate anti-heroes.

The Walking Dead struggles to find any quality at all, let alone consistent quality. It truly is a turkey of a show. Two great episodes in the best part of fifty. Let's face it, they had great source material and they screwed it right up. And people are still clinging onto feint hope looool

Thought the quality of The Shield didn't match the very best dramas, but, the last 2-3 episodes are the drama climax gold standard. I was actually quite upset after the finale and still a depression remains where I go into any new drama thinking 'However this ends, it wont be as good as The Shield'.

Amazing. And Walton Goggins is the guy.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1847
If I make a list of the best TV Series I've ever seen. DEXTER and Breaking Bad will come out on top.
Can any series beat the number of times **** word has been used in Dexter( Especially by Debra )? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's your favourite Dexter series? Mine is defo season 4. Season 6 is up there as well.
Original post by spookz
What's your favourite Dexter series? Mine is defo season 4. Season 6 is up there as well.

Easily the 4th. The 6th was the worst imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1850
I liked season 2 best.
Reply 1851
Trinity Killer Season was the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd say 4, 2, 1 in that order.

Then maybe 7, 6, 3, 5.

Annnnnnddddd we will just ignore 8.
Seasons 1-5 and 7 were really good/excellent. 6 and 8 were extremely poor. Still one of my favourite shows of all time. Easily.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest