Scroll to see replies

Whos also doing paper 2 on tues
Hope its not too hard
Reply 221
Hope the exam went well for everybody! :smile:
you my friend are a ****ing angel
Reply 223
Your unit 1 notes are not loading for me
I have a friend at my place of education. One day he arrived with this document in his hands claiming he wrote it himself. I smelled BS so I had a quick google and found the exact document here. I feel deeply disappointed in him.

P.S. Good revision notes!
Reply 225
Original post by Revel
These notes are for AQA A Level BUSS1. They got me full marks in my exam.

I've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and Key Terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

UPDATE March 2016: I have been told that AQA have now released a new specification for Business Studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

I spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

--

You totaly saved me, I totaly struggled with my prelim since I'm crashing Business. But after reading over your notes and remebered more information compared to the days before the prelims. Such clear lovely notes!! Thank you so much!
I was just wondering if any students or previous students that took or is currently taking A Level business that got A's or A*'s in their essays could possibly send me theirs through email or something so that I can have a look and see where I need to improve.

For previous students: I know the spec has changed but there is a lot of overlap which is still relevant to the new spec

Thank you!
Is there anyone who got notes for year 1 and year 2 business aqa? Pleaaaase could someone send me notes. Would really appreciate it! Just seeing what im missing thank you
thank you soooo much
Reply 229
Really helpful, thanks for your time :-)
Anyone doing the final, last ever BUSS1 exam on May 18th? :smile:
Original post by mayhs98
Anyone doing the final, last ever BUSS1 exam on May 18th? :smile:

is this the old legacy aqa spec?
yes it is mate
Original post by lozzieladybird
is this the old legacy aqa spec?
hey was very helpful for my business gcses perfect and small goos notes would advice you to do come for other subjects x
Thank you for the notes. They are very helpful although some of the stuff is missing. But it is in detail. Thanks :smile:
Original post by N.Zafar
Thank you for the notes. They are very helpful although some of the stuff is missing. But it is in detail. Thanks :smile:

that's cause it's old spec lmao
Original post by thelegend99
that's cause it's old spec lmao[/QUOT

whatever, I know it's old and a lot of the new stuff and some people may not even use it but yeah who cares now there is a new specification
You are a life saver! Thank you!!!
Original post by revel
these notes are for aqa a level buss1. They got me full marks in my exam.

i've typed them into a compressed form myself, and they contain all of the topics and key terms you need to know for your first exam. You might find it easier to print them off rather than revise from your computer screen. Good luck!

update march 2016: I have been told that aqa have now released a new specification for business studies. Although they will still contain some parts of your syllabus, you should no longer rely solely on these notes as they may be missing some key aspects from your course!

i spent a lot of time writing these notes, please spare a second and rep me if these notes have helped you :smile:

--

thank you so much you absolute life saver!!! :d
Thank you... :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending