The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I find The Secret Life of Hoodies series much funnier.

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 61
loll<3 lIIIVVVEEE itzz sikk bladd r u dum bladd ....
I find it funny how his friend with the beard always suddenly appears out of nowhere.

I find your mums sideburns highly disrespectful:colonhash: pure class
Reply 63
:frown:is tha 4th one out i try to go on it buh it aint on youtube
Reply 64
lol mumz sideburns yeh ino tha islamic man LOOOLL
Reply 65
Original post by Angel no.1
:frown:is tha 4th one out i try to go on it buh it aint on youtube

its out already but its only half of it, ul no what i mean when you watch it.
I think he's really funny!, But i think there are some parts where he's being slightly disrespectful. I don't know, but yeah he is hilarious
say hello to the kalaberry
Reply 68
You won't get it fully unless you're ethnicity is South Asian but yeah some bits are inspired lol
Reply 69
Original post by theths
wtf was the end of the 4th one o.O?

humza got shanked! :cry:
Reply 70
I love this show soooo much >3.
'It looks like bin ladens training camp in here' :toofunny:
Reply 71
Original post by BlackVenom321
I find it funny how his friend with the beard always suddenly appears out of nowhere.

Haha same here! He's too funny, I just call him wagwan taliban guy :laugh:

I also really like when Hamza randomly breaks out to some music, like too many man or 079 me song lol both of which had taliban guy in it :biggrin: It's so funny the way he gets so serious and looks down in shame when Hamza is shaking his stuff to the music :rofl:

****ing classic :rofl:

Reply 72
Original post by Spaz Man
You won't get it fully unless you're ethnicity is South Asian but yeah some bits are inspired lol

That's the thing, there's so many white people who are like :wtf: not funny, looking at us all bemused like we're the crazy ones finding it funny :dry:

All the funniest jokes are with urdu words, OF COURSE they won't find it funny if they can't understand it. Or if the jokes are in english, they're relevant to south asian stereotypes which only south-asians are aware of so white people need to stop all the hatin'.
manna locked in like dem man are Ard
Original post by Imperatore
That's the thing, there's so many white people who are like :wtf: not funny, looking at us all bemused like we're the crazy ones finding it funny :dry:

All the funniest jokes are with urdu words, OF COURSE they won't find it funny if they can't understand it. Or if the jokes are in english, they're relevant to south asian stereotypes which only south-asians are aware of so white people need to stop all the hatin'.

LOL this is quite true, thought I'm black british and i fully understand his humour but that's partly due to having a lot of pakistani friends over the years.
Reply 75
It's all about Omar lol
Reply 76
Sorry about that bladrins,
just a quick question
Blad is that 7 up?
yeah.
Ok, No more 7 up for you! LOL, that bit was too much :biggrin:

The 4th one was good and the end was sick, the thing about the wiseman made me think lol......
Reply 77
Original post by sahil112

Original post by sahil112
its out already but its only half of it, ul no what i mean when you watch it.

oh yehhh i hav nd it ses to be continued fnx x
His voice is annoying, but he is funny...
Reply 79
Funny how all the asians are laughing at "black power ranger." and "Darth Vader"

Isnt that racism towards you lot?

Quick Reply

Latest