The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

2012 possible students?!

heyy!

i know that many people on here are heading to lincoln/ hoping to head to lincoln this september, and im wondering if anyone who has been to the open days or something are going to apply and for what courses your thinking of applying for?

im hoping to apply for drama there! anyone else?

just thought i would start this thread as i havn't seen one for next year yet!!
:smile: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey,
I applied Lincoln for drama and I hope to go there next year :smile:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Leaaa_xx
heyy!

i know that many people on here are heading to lincoln/ hoping to head to lincoln this september, and im wondering if anyone who has been to the open days or something are going to apply and for what courses your thinking of applying for?

im hoping to apply for drama there! anyone else?

just thought i would start this thread as i havn't seen one for next year yet!!
:smile: :smile:

I have an unconditional offer for computer information system so i am going in September...
Reply 3
Will hopefully be starting next year for Media Production! :biggrin:
Reply 4
I'll be a 3rd year then oh my..and i still look about 15.
Reply 5
Unconditional for Psychology with Forensic Psychology. Will be going if Exeter reject me from their clinical programme.
Conditional offer for psychology, really think Lincoln will be my first choice
Reply 7
got a conditional offer for biomedical science :biggrin: lincoln is my first choice :smile:
Reply 8
yeah i went to an open day and thought it was a really good uni so i've applied for the creative advertising course, i haven't had an offer back yet :/
Reply 9
Business and Management anyone?
Reply 10
Original post by mart356
got a conditional offer for biomedical science :biggrin: lincoln is my first choice :smile:

I also have an offer for biomedical science, and Lincoln in my first choice too!
Reply 11
Lincoln is my Firm for Business Studies! Can't wait for the recall day to come and have another look at the place! I don't know anyone who is doing Drama OP, sorry :frown:
Reply 12
Original post by Pete92
I also have an offer for biomedical science, and Lincoln in my first choice too!

haha thats awesome, very good chance of us ending up there then! look forward to seeing you around :P ( of course if i get the grades)
Reply 13
there is a thread already for 2012 entry. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=35791994&highlight=university%20of%20lincoln - started by yours truly. may be more info in there.
Reply 14
Original post by Nottutum
Lincoln is my Firm for Business Studies! Can't wait for the recall day to come and have another look at the place!

Same here! Which date are you going to call back day? The 4th? Or in March?
Reply 15
In March mate, couldn't get the day off work - cant wait :biggrin: guess I will see you in lectures :biggrin:
Original post by Beady
Same here! Which date are you going to call back day? The 4th? Or in March?

Original post by Nottutum
In March mate, couldn't get the day off work - cant wait :biggrin: guess I will see you in lectures :biggrin:

Just so you guys know, you have to go to the call back bacy that corresponds with your specific department, or there won't be any lectures for you, just the standard accomodation and funding talks.

http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/studyatlincoln/opendays/applicants/
Reply 17
Thank you very much - the business call back day is 4th Feb and 17th if March :smile:
Reply 18
Im going to the 17th march for accounting and finance :smile:.
Reply 19
im going on the 17th march :smile: for biomedical science

Quick Reply